SATURN TRANSIT through my 12TH HOUSE!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
eltommo

SATURN TRANSIT through my 12TH HOUSE!

Post by eltommo »

Hello everyone! :)

First time on an astrology forum, long time student of astrology. I look forward to meeting and having great conversations with you all here on Astrology Forum.

My name is eltommo, but feel free to call me Tom. I hail from “Australia’s Florida”, Queensland. :lol:

I was wondering if you could help me understand what I am in for with everyone’s favourite planet Saturn transiting through my twelfth house in Capricorn through the next few years? Lately, whenever I try reading into it my eyes just seem to glaze over and I don’t seem to retain much of what I read. :? So, hopefully, you can dumb it down for me into some easy to understand bits of information.

I don’t want to flood you with everything that is happening in my life right now, so I am more than happy to elaborate on anything if asked. All I know is, is that my energy levels have dropped tenfold, I want to be alone a lot more than usual and have been diving way too deep into nostalgia with all the music, television shows and video games that I played when I was a kid. Okay, so that does sound like textbook escapism, but you get what I mean! :lol:

I only recently relocated from Melbourne to Brisbane which in hindsight was probably not the best move at the beginning of this transit, because my anxiety and depression levels have skyrocketed with having to find a new job, home and currently having to live at a family members place who insists I don’t have to pay my share of the bills and rent but I want to or else I don’t feel whole inside. :?

Again, that’s what’s happening to me right now in a nutshell. I can elaborate on things more if asked. All I’m after is a heads up and what can I do now to make this Saturn transit bearable. I’ve attached my birth chart to this for your review.

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :)

Tom
Attachments
My Birth Chart
My Birth Chart
BD762B5F-E066-4C57-87AC-B255FE047CFD.png (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1642 times
MRD

Re: SATURN TRANSIT through my 12TH HOUSE!

Post by MRD »

Hi Tom,

Saturn's transits are always interesting. You are in a lucky position to know about astrology, as it can help you understand these changes and assimilate them better.

So, Saturn transiting through your Capricornian 12th house can signify, in a nutshell, a deep (but also quite confusing) process of disintegration and integration of your conception about what life means to you and about what reality is for you.

Disintegration and re-integration processes come along quite slow, but yet, progressive. You might find that your mind is somewhat incomprehensible at the moment, since many ideas, thoughts, and nostalgic feelings are arising altogether. Sometimes it can also be quite chaotic. You might well dive into the past, good old memories, and go back through those dreams you had and those things you considered important. Remember that life is evolution itself. It is beautiful to remember about good past memories. But take in what you've learned, and keep moving towards the future. Your life constitution is shifting.

In terms of job, indeed, this transit can reflect some instability in terms of job, or the disintegration of what an ideal job was for you in the past. Perhaps now you want to explore new horizons, new things that make you feel happier with what you do, and more helpful or more contributing to the world out there. Don't fear to explore.

In terms of where do you live, you should first ask yourself the question: what is more important for me? Saving some costs, or working (Saturn) for my freedom to be, to and learn (Saturn in the 12th house, will then pass into Aquarius, just before reaching to your ascendant: LIBERATION).

The 12th house is a watery realm, of thoughts, fears, emotions, desires, wishes, lost wishes, visions. Keep track of your emotions. Write down your medium term objectives, and write down what does freedom (at all) mean to you. Evaluate your answers, and don't fear to explore the waters of the 12th house.

Kind regards, Maria
eltommo

Re: SATURN TRANSIT through my 12TH HOUSE!

Post by eltommo »

Maria! That was wonderful! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of that out. I really do appreciate it!

I do apologise for not replying sooner.