My Future about family and children

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
salsarocks

My Future about family and children

Post by salsarocks »

Hi everyone,

I would be obliged if you could tell me what you see regarding: when is the right time for my marriage, how many children I am going to have (and when?) and if the family that I will be starting is going to be a happy one.

I am male, 29 years old and gemini.

I attach my chart.

Thanks in advance.
salsarocks

Re: My Future about family and children

Post by salsarocks »

Hi again!

Attached is the natal chart with transits and progressions.

Let's hope that someone will spend some time on reading that and post back some answers to the questions that I have asked.

Thanks!
koller

Post by koller »

Hi Salsarocks,
Just to let you know that the Forum admin who would look at this for you is in the process of switching over to a new computer
and it will be a couple of days before everything will be functioning and back to normal.
Regards
K
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi salasarocks, and apologies for delay in replying to your query. (Have sent you a PM - Private Message). If you would like to proceed further, please click on your 'User Control Panel' - underneath "Board Index".

Thankyou.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
salsarocks

Post by salsarocks »

Hi admin,

any updates on my query?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I’ll start with the question:
“when is the right time for my marriage ?"
Do you have someone in mind? Are you planning to get married?

Next questions:
“how many children I am going to have ?”,
and:
“if the family that I will be starting is going to be a happy one”.
It is difficult to answer this because it would depend also upon the combination of your and your partner’s chart energies. As a general guideline however, your Sun (your ‘creative/procreative’ centre), in Gemini, in ‘easy’ aspect to various other planets suggests that you may well have a prolific and happy family. However, there are some issues that need to be addressed, and I think you have already started to see and understand these issues as you have just experienced your ‘Saturn Return’.

This is something we all experience around the age of 29, in various different ways of course. It is rarely an ‘easy’ experience because it pushes us to step outside of our upbringing; to move outside of the ‘walls’ (or even the ‘cradle’) created by our early life experiences/parents/social and even cultural group; and what was expected and required. And we start to understand and realise ‘who’ we actually ‘are’ as individuals. Why this can be difficult is because we can start to discover new facets of ourselves...which sometimes may not match up to what we thought we were/should be, previously.

I think ‘friendship' is one of the primary necessities for you with regard to marriage. ‘She’ will need to share your ideas and ideals. And there is another issue with regard to ‘family’: Your ‘Moon’ (family) in Pisces, is very sensitive, and can over-idealise a partner, and rush into a relationship too quickly. Then, when the other person falls short of those ideals, you feel let down, and may ? tend to move on quickly to the ‘next ideal’. It might be good to be aware that perhaps you are seeking someone who is not only as sensitive as you can be, but who is also as fast-thinking and capable of moving at your speed, and who also will give you the FREEDOM you need. As you also may have a tendency to feel guilty, this can result in your choosing someone who needs to be cared for/needs help in some way? ...or perhaps you set your sights on someone who is ‘out of reach’ ?

You also do need to be aware that it is possible that you respond too quickly/get angry, and throw a potential relationship ...away, before it has really had a chance ?

It seems that you have a battle between ‘head’ and ‘heart’.

Since about 2004, Neptune (ruler of your Moon in Pisces, and of your area of work and health) has been transiting your 5th House...the area of ‘play’, of ‘love’ and of developing one’s own sense of ‘Self’ – of who one ‘Is’ through personal expression. Neptune gives the capacity to ‘see beyond’ the ordinary everyday matters. Sometimes here, it prompts one to express this through writing or photography, or painting. And certainly it can bring those into your life who appear to respond to, or match up with your ideologies/philosophies/dreams. This may have lead you to seeing these ideals in others. And then, being disappointed when that didn’t happen ?

You have some time to go with this, and it could get stronger from 2011/2012; and then, for several years more... but in a DIFFERENT way. (This will never happen again in your lifetime as Neptune takes 168 years to do a full cycle of our Solar System.) This last few years has been the hardest (tho’ in fact you may have been around the age of 7 or 8 when some confusion arose re your family?).

This is a very brief ‘summary’, of course. I hope some of it helps in some way, and please do ask more about any particular point if you would like.

Thanks for your patience, and MANY apologies for the delay in responding.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
salsarocks

Post by salsarocks »

wow! Thanks a lot for your summary!

Two more specific questions come into play now though:

1) It's been about a year and a half now that I am in a serious relationship (living together etc.); is marriage a good move forward?
2) The 'Work' part has been a been hectic for the last year, since I still am without job; when do you see this 'torture' ending? Will I be finding a job soon?

Thanks again!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Two more specific questions come into play now though:

1) It's been about a year and a half now that I am in a serious relationship (living together etc.); is marriage a good move forward?
2) The 'Work' part has been a been hectic for the last year, since I still am without job; when do you see this 'torture' ending? Will I be finding a job soon?”
Answering the 2nd question first, this matter of work should start to clear up during the next few months. There may already be options which you may not have taken into serious consideration. Perhaps you have felt that they weren’t what you wanted? However, there may be something ‘hidden’ within them. If this is not the case, (and be SURE that that is so before you discard them as other opportunities may arise within those areas), then be prepared to wait a bit longer. Your imagination is working overtime which is both good and...not so good, as you are trying too hard. You need time to yourself to work this out. Don’t let others push you, nor push yourself too much, because you’ll miss something important that’s coming up from within you. Questions like ‘why have I not got a job?’; ‘when will this torture end'?’...means that you are going about it the ‘wrong way’. Somehow you are staving off these issues, and the reason why may be that you simply need ‘time’ to work out what it is you want to ‘do’. All very well, but in the meantime, the feeling of not working is indeed ‘torture’. So, again, you need this ‘out of work’ time to give yourself license, somehow, to figure out what it is you are really wanting to ‘do’...what your ‘work’ should be. If you don’t take this ‘space’/time, your health may suffer in some way...tho’ not seriously I would add.

Nonetheless, it’s important that you don’t allow yourself to be pushed by others...which brings us back to your first question:

It's been about a year and a half now that I am in a serious relationship (living together etc.); is marriage a good move forward?”
Clearly you want to make a ‘serious’ move and decision. And even tho’ you have asked the question, I suspect you already know the answer but don’t want to face it. The problem may be that you have given too much leeway to your partner? Perhaps you’ve tried to give way too much...trying to ‘keep the peace’, or harmony, and as a result have sacrificed too much of yourself? There’s a lot of pain here...and you may feel (for some ‘unknown’ reason) that you need to resolve this by ‘marriage’.

First of all, I would never tell anyone that they should or should not ‘marry’. (Definitely outside of my capacity...which may seem like an ‘out’ – but, I’ve seen too many who I thought ‘shouldn’t marry’, and who did, and made a good life together; and many who looked like a good match, and it didn’t work... to dare to say so).

So, what I will say is that I think you are looking so hard for someone to share your life with you, that you may not be seeing beyond that. This isn’t, of course, to say that you shouldn’t marry this person. It’s just to say that you should perhaps look at the reasons why you are considering this at this time.

I realise that this may not help much with this matter, but I think this will become clearer during the course of this year.

It’s a long hard road you have taken, but you are so well on your way. You have to find your own way, separate from others...somehow. You already ‘know’ and understand ...too much. You resonate to others and this can prevent you from moving on. So, take some time for yourself in the midst of all of this, if you can.

Hope this helps in some way.
Best,
Admin.