Am I missing something? I don’t know what to do next.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
jellzebel

Am I missing something? I don’t know what to do next.

Post by jellzebel »

Hi there, and thanks for having me. I was wondering if you might help me with understanding my natal chart.

Particulars:
Female
December 31st, 1983
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
6:30 AM

It looks like a very strange shape. I’ve read a few different things about bundle charts but I was wondering if you might share more? As well as any other pertinent information on what kind of things I am meant to be doing. My 34th birthday recently passed and I’m still having a lot of trouble finding a life path that I feel comfortable pursuing. I can’t do a corporate job, as I need intellectual stimulation and autonomy to feel I am living a worthwhile life.

On the one hand I’d like to just exercise my creative side, or just indulge my free spirit ideals in something unpredictable and bohemian almost. Study the esoteric body of knowledge, and live and a peaceful almost ascetic life...that kind of thing.

But I also want to make my mark on the world somehow. I’d love to continue my graduate work, to get a PhD, and to teach. I’d like to write books that change the way people think about the nature of consciousness and spirituality (however small the commercial success). I’d like to study. For the rest of my life.

I receive a lot of conflicting signals regarding my skills and aptitude. I have a very skewed outlook on myself and what I’m capable of. I might overestimate or completely discount something that I should focus on channeling. If you could help me to discern any relevant patterns or aspects of my chart that give a clue to where I ought to set my sights, I would be deeply grateful.

Thanks in advance for any insight or help.
jellzebel

Re: Am I missing something? I don’t know what to do next.

Post by jellzebel »

I should add:

I’ve been in a bit of a rut for many years. I don’t seem to be able to take any steps towards doing anything that might change my conditions. Sometimes projects and opportunities distract me. Then I decide they aren’t ideal. Half the time I work in jobs that aren’t fulfilling just to eat and live.

The other half I spend looking for my niche — the perfect thing that I can pour all my untapped potential into.

It’s not lost on me that my ideals are a bit childish and grandiose. I’m not sure why I think I have this untapped potential. Perhaps I’ve dreamed up an unattainable goal that I’ll never meet because the only purpose it served was to purposely avoid doing things that needed to be done.

Why can’t I find a calling? Why can’t I believe in myself? Why don’t others believe in me? I often get the feeling they think I lack competence but are too polite to say.
jellzebel

Post by jellzebel »

A1400DC4-6AE9-4CD3-909D-EC5E7A4A3852.jpeg
A1400DC4-6AE9-4CD3-909D-EC5E7A4A3852.jpeg (144.69 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

jellzebel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 am Hi there, and thanks for having me. I was wondering if you might help me with understanding my natal chart.

Particulars:
Female
December 31st, 1983
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
6:30 AM

It looks like a very strange shape. I’ve read a few different things about bundle charts but I was wondering if you might share more? As well as any other pertinent information on what kind of things I am meant to be doing. My 34th birthday recently passed and I’m still having a lot of trouble finding a life path that I feel comfortable pursuing. I can’t do a corporate job, as I need intellectual stimulation and autonomy to feel I am living a worthwhile life.

On the one hand I’d like to just exercise my creative side, or just indulge my free spirit ideals in something unpredictable and bohemian almost. Study the esoteric body of knowledge, and live and a peaceful almost ascetic life...that kind of thing.

But I also want to make my mark on the world somehow. I’d love to continue my graduate work, to get a PhD, and to teach. I’d like to write books that change the way people think about the nature of consciousness and spirituality (however small the commercial success). I’d like to study. For the rest of my life.

I receive a lot of conflicting signals regarding my skills and aptitude. I have a very skewed outlook on myself and what I’m capable of. I might overestimate or completely discount something that I should focus on channeling. If you could help me to discern any relevant patterns or aspects of my chart that give a clue to where I ought to set my sights, I would be deeply grateful.

Thanks in advance for any insight or help.
Hello,

You have the Soul of a loner, who ultimately stands to his/her own space and right; which comes with age and experience.

And yes, you need to understand and accept that success will be directly proportionate to your efforts, and will not come like a lottery; while satisfaction and direction will arrive by not neglecting duty and learning to be impartial in emotional situations..

You need to follow a certain way of life or belief system. Problems arise from being misunderstood and a feeling of aloofness may have come...

Presently many things are changing, even your home circumstances.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jellz, I'm adding your chart so I can read it. I suggest you do my free course too, it'll help some.

Firstly, what Rishi said is excellent, please feel free to ask him any questions you have too. I just wanted to add few things that I saw.

Capricorn Sun in the 1st House, solid, traditional type, then there is a Sag Ascendant which is the complete opposite, he wants you to race about and be non-traditional, irresponsible and party all day - that is your first conflict. One foot on the brake and the other on the accelerator peddle.

Next is that loaded 1st House, even though I've added the Asteroid Goddesses to your chart which makes it look very busy and sometimes confusing, sorry, it also emphasises that you are driven, motivated and excited, it's a little Leonic at times.

Moon conjunct Uranus in the 12th, busy but hidden, this would make for a great meditation. Again, do my free course and you will then know what I mean.

You've been flat the past year or more because Saturn has been in your 1st House, that's good for depression, NOT. You've probably had about 4 years of Saturn as he crossed your Moon then Ascendant and now sitting in your 1st soon to cross your Sun.

This is a time to slow down, go into your cave, light your fire and grill some bbq mammoth. He is tough.

OK, what should you do? ANything, you have a chart that can do just about anything you put your mind to. A good brain, hard working, solid, creative and honest. I think some solid meditation will help sort out your options, slow down, take the pressure off yourself, allow your psyche to come up with the direction you need to travel in.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (199.61 KiB) Viewed 1589 times