Urgent help needed..pluto uranus neptune possibly goin wrong

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
scorpio
Senior

Re: Urgent help needed..pluto uranus neptune possibly goin wrong

Post by scorpio »

You will need to be a bit more patient as we are having computer problems this end. Will get back to you asap.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

HI intex, welcome and thankyou for posting.

I apologise for the delay in responding to your urgent messages, (and thanks to Scorpio for letting you know about the problems.) My computer has totally packed up and I will be waiting for 2-3 weeks for new one to arrive. In the meantime, a friend has printed your queries with times, dates etc. which I will study and when I have done so, will find a way to post a response.

I would also like to apologise for the 'teachersrakshasas' person's responses to you. I have deleted his responses - which I thought were rude and insensitive. (I have also deactivated his account.)

I will get back to you asap.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi intex , welcome and thankyou for posting. -and huge apologies for not responding sooner (computer issues).

So, first of all the Pluto/Neptune matter: has certainly been contributing to turning you upside-down and inside-out (probably since 2008) and certainly relevant to family issues - has finished pressuring you (end Nov. this year). However, it's not easy to understand what has been going on immediately, even tho' the transit is over. It takes a while to 'digest' what it all meant. But gradually, you'll start to realise - and sorry, but it will take a bit of time to understand what has been going on. It's a slow process, but - even though it may not feel like it right now, it will become clearer as time goes on. What it's been working to change is your understanding of relationships and partnerships, which has been aggravated by the recent retrograde Venus.

This has been occurring in the area of your 'personal values/personal possessions/finances'. Here it asks you to question these matters - such as: what do I need?; what do I really value? (You might find this being highlighted quite soon...around the 6th-9th Dec.).

Coming up in a few days, Mars conjoins your 4th House cusp (family matters) - and as it is in tricky aspect to your Ascendant at the same time, you might find that you get into arguments which could get blown out of proportion. So, it would be a good idea for you to be aware of this possibility, and take some deep breaths !

Will add that transiting Jupiter (expansion and growth) entered your area of relationships/partnerships in May 2010, during which time you may have met someone new who started to give you a sense of something 'more'. It came back there in Oct. and returns there again towards the end of December 2010. What's important about this is that you don't get over-excited and try to expand too fast.

Your natal chart shows that you have some very well developed skills, but you might be a bit 'intractable'...obstinate at times with regard to changing your mind at the suggestion of others. At the same time, you might prefer to just remain in the background/working behind the scenes. So, this creates an internal conflict. (This has probably been antagonised by this long-term Pluto transit, which may have made it difficult for you to stand your ground - possibly you may have tended to take on too much ?)

Whatever, that's just finishing up too, so you can start to reassess your situation.

Natally (numerologically) you are a 49/4. This suggests that tend to be diplomatic in your relationships/partnerships, and that you can work hard. Sometimes tho', you may just want to retreat, and then feel guilty for not doing what you feel/think you should do.

This year is about being a bit careful of placing too much trust in others, and being ready for sudden changes - but also not making rash decisions. Try to stay impartial. (Easy to say!).

Right now, Pluto is in sextile to your natal Pluto in the area of personal values and monies, so it's working for you. Pluto 'rules' your 3rd House (communication, studies). This suggests that you are beginning to see/know more and more, which you may be finding difficult to convey to others. Gradually, it will unfold. (Sigh !). (With Natal Saturn in that area, you probably don't trust 'your' knowledge. The beauty of Saturn there - in the sign of Sagittarius - is that you need to work things out for yourself and find what you feel are 'trusted' sources - possibly as a result of having 'trusted' too much initially/earlier in your life? Also, it may be that your ideas weren't acceptable to one or other of your parents. So, research into areas YOU are interested in is always good for you to do.

Actually, you are protected by Jupiter - your capacity for optimism (which occasionally may cause you ...problems? ) This may also be relevant to family protection and support - which you may sometimes rail against ?...fall back into, and then feel angry or guilty... ... ...?

Overall, this Pluto issue is working really hard for you, as well as making you work really hard to understand what's going on in your life, and inside of you. I think (part of) the problem is that you have and know so much, but don't know how to focus on one thing at a time?

Don't worry (easy for someone else to say of course). However, you really do have to choose one thing at a time to focus on.

Hope this assists in some way.

Please don't hesitate to ask if something is not clear.

Best,
Admin
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]