Should I go abroad? (Love and career)

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
torators

Should I go abroad? (Love and career)

Post by torators »

Hello,

I really have problems with finding love/partner in my country. I've always been more atraccted to foreigns and most of my relations were with them.
Also, I'm thinking of going abroad, starting new studies and find a job.
But still I have this doubt, maybe I should stay in Poland and focus on my career.
What is better for me? What can be more beneficial? Please, help, I feel quie lost now.
I added my natal chart.
Attachments
astro_2gw_sss.59476.6820.png
astro_2gw_sss.59476.6820.png (87.29 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
iriishka

Re: Should I go abroad? (Love and career)

Post by iriishka »

When I saw your post and your details and concerns and chart I was like "Aww, isnt that cute?"
1. Because Polish people are very dear to me (no, I am not Polish...but I am not faraway! sounds like a russian's speech... but dont be afraid, I am not russian either :lol: )
2. Because Uranus is transiting right NOW your MC - thats why you are starting to ask yourself questions regarding your socio-profesional status... but if there is any period in your life when a changing in this domain is going to happen,then this is the time when you make the first steps toward that change: you have the first thoughts. But most likely you will switch from thoughts to action. MC in Aries isnt afraid of moving forward. :D (i can feel you)
3. All my friends with Leo rising and 10th house in that area changed jobs, but in ways that shocked even themselves (and often with relocation)... That Uranus is really devastating there (but nobody seem to mind it) :))) I am also a Leo rising, and I also have the MC in that area (and in Aries)... and I've made the most dramatic change in my life so far....concerning both socio-professional status and studies (I have Jupiter in 9th - high studies - close to MC so Uranus made them both blow up when he came) - but in your case I only see an opportunity for socio-professional change...not exactly to start new studies. But watch out, you will not know what hit you! We've all been there and felt that! haha :lol: (when I saw you chart I was like "A, look, another one! That Uranus is fantastic!")
4. And because it came about MY Jupiter in 9th (which I think is my gift for astrology) is exactly at the same degree with your MC .... and this matching is very funny for me. I really need to take care of what I am saying :lol: (i dont wanna laugh but its funny, i have the feeling you will not forget me too soon :mrgreen: )

Regarding partners, you dont seem to lack attention and partners. I can bet there are many people around you who would like to be with you (but you're picky, and you dont want any). Wouldnt be that you value your freedom (subconsciously at least) more than committing? I dont mean anything, just reflect on that. (been there, done that!) :P
torators

Re: Should I go abroad? (Love and career)

Post by torators »

Hey!
Thank you for your respond. You have some right, but some things are not correct. For example I dont feel like im very attractive for men. Actually they seem to avoid me.
I dont feel like im liked by people in general.
I would like to go abroad. Im really tired of poland and polish people. But on the other hand im afraid i wont be able to get a good career there.
I really dont know what to do and what has more point.