Insights into why I'm so insecure sometimes

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Librah

Insights into why I'm so insecure sometimes

Post by Librah »

I have a lot of self doubt all the time and have the worst track record for decision making in personal relationships. What can I do to improve myself?
Attachments
astro_2gw_j.81379.2540.jpg
astro_2gw_j.81379.2540.jpg (270.05 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Insights into why I'm so insecure sometimes

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Librah, what is one of Libra's key-words? If you did my free course you would know this :)

It's 'compromise' - look at that stellium in Libra in the 4th house, it says so much. Both luminaries are in the sign of Libra, conjunct Saturn and Jupiter as well. Add Cancer Ascendant which rules the 4th house and we have family interference and perhaps some guilt and control.

What does a Saturn - Jupiter aspect tell us? It tells us that the individual struggles to make forward movement, the push-me-pull-you phenomenon, you get stuck not knowing what direction to head because it always seems to be the wrong one.

So Libra - compromise, always trying to avoid making someone upset, complicated by Cancer Asc and 4th House stellium and then there is the Sa-Ju conjunct that is the hand-brake and accelerator both on at the same time which leads to inertia.

What can you do? Get my free book on working with these archetypes in trance and learn how to do your own inner work to get these archetypes compromising. It's not easy, you'll need to learn to meditate / relax and day-dream working with your inner world. It takes practice but it is fascinating and enjoyable, and it works.
Librah

Post by Librah »

Thank you! Oddly enough I had browsed your site and signed up for the free book. I look forward to reading. Thanks again. :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

that's great, I would suggest going slowly, there's a lot to learn and you have a lifetime to do it, so slow is best with a subject as complex as astrology.

And ask lots of questions, that's what we're here for.