double cluster bucket chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sca811

double cluster bucket chart

Post by sca811 »

any help would be appreciated! i've been doing tons of reading about mine & other peoples charts but find it difficult to blend all of the information together & understand where different personality traits are coming from. the capricorn/11th house stellium & the scorpio/8th house cluster's impacts on the planets involved. it's all so much! :lol: so really, any interesting insight anyone has on any of the aspects or groupings or anything that anyone would feel is helpful would be awesome! thanks!

nov. 3, 89 13:23
female
beverly, ma
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 12.06.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 12.06.40 PM.png (197.85 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: double cluster bucket chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi sca, yes, I agree, trying to work out and interpret complex formations in the chart is very difficult - it takes years of practice, maybe one day I'll be able to do it properly.

I'll give it a go though, this is a simple approach that will help make what is frightening to look at into something that isn't so frightening.

A few things to consider:

1) Moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn - very Earthy, in 11th house is Airy
2) Capricorn Stellium - earth
3) Cap stellium in the 11th house - air
4) Moon conjunct Neptune - watery
5) Sun conjunct Pluto - water
6) stellium in the 8th house - water
7) Moon conjunct Uranus - Air
8) Moon conjunct Hygeia - focus on female health
9) Oppositions to the Moon complex from Ceres, Jupiter, and Chiron - focus on Moon

Next we would slowly start to tease these out one by one, which I won't do, that's your job. So now tell me what this says for you.
iriishka

Re: double cluster bucket chart

Post by iriishka »

Believe me or not, the things arent actually that complicated as they seem to be:

in the 11th house - Saturn clearly dominates everything, he's there in his glory, highly esentially dignified in the sign of Capricorn, takes Moon captive under his wing (therefore the "child" inside is somehow either uncapable to get to light or passed through the process of growing up too fast and became that kind of "mature child" early). Your Neptune is in a such position that you can even forget you have such an element in your chart, poor him, he seems like he has no word to say to any direction. :(

in the 8th house - same situation: Pluto dominates everything in the house. Mars is, poor him, exiled in Libra (he hasnt too much power, not in the direction a Mars should behave), Mercury is "pilgrim" in Scorpio, same for the Sun, but Pluto... in Scorpio, in the 8th house... does really anyone dare to mess with him? :) Of course that the Sun is completely under the spell of Pluto, and with that stellium in Scorpio you are a highly Plutonian person - with all the inherent tragism derived from it: dramatism, intensity, psychic, control, manipulation, power games.

From my pov not the stelliums are the problems in your chart cause its easy when we can identify the boss and who makes the rules. Your chart has another 2 issues:
1. The clash between Saturn in Capricorn and Jupiter in Cancer. Both of them are very powerful and have antagonic effects. But guess what: Jupiter opposes also Moon. The Moon is the ruler of Cancer, the place where Jupiter is found => we have a simple reception, where the opposition is not anymore that problematic. Who wins from this situation? You win. Because you take from both sides of the opposition what is necessary to balance yourself ( look at the Sun relation with the oposition). And despite the "tragism" i have talked about above, unlike other Scorpios, you can stand on your feet without falling into extremes (which is highly specific to Scorpios). Not that you dont feel the "lust" of Scorpio nature, not that you dont feel how sexy could be to just fall and abandon yourself into that Scorpio universe, you feel all that, you know all your potential, but somehow you stand on your feet, you dont make abuses of yourself or of others (even though you know you can). You're more steady, in control with yourself, more balanced. I don't even know how to put that in words (I am also a Scorpio,maybe you can get me intuitively? :lol: )

2. Another thing is the conjunction Uranus - Venus. Uranus in Capricorn - Venus in Sagittarius. Things should be seen somehow in motion, we should see the dynamics of the context. In order to perfect the conjunction, Venus need to change the sign. The way it looks like now talks about unstable feelings, unpredictiblity, entering and exiting emotional contexts abruptly...it matches with the nature of Sagitarius somehow, as he is sort of adventurous. But when the conjunction is perfect, it takes place in Capricon where Venus wear another coat already which isnt that much compatible with the nature of Uranus. I'll need to think about that situation... This is, girl, the complicated stuff in your chart. What are we going to do with the conjunction Uranus-Venus? :D

LE: do you have any problem related to the way you speak (physically speaking) ? I remember i've read somewhere that persons who have the nodes axe on the Asc-Desc axe usually have some problems in speaking (such as stutterer, but not only,i just gave an example, maybe its something else). if you dont want to talk about this publicly, you can write me a PM. I cant understand why this effect at this aspect but I am really interested to check this info, I always ask when i see that. :) (my brother has also this aspect and indeed, mostly when he was kid he was stutterer, even now sometimes if he tries to speak in a hurry he makes the defect sort of noticeable but its way much much better, almost non-existent).