advice on my career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
admin
Site Admin

Re: advice on my career

Post by admin »

Hi Vishy,

This retrograde Saturn is creating this current slow-down and it might take a little longer for those ‘other opportunities’ to mature. Perhaps July/Aug. will bring a return and review of previous contacts and also a further ‘recovery of your project’ – though, it might still take a bit longer and I think that from September through to November, matters will really begin to materialise into a more solid form – with perhaps a bit of a hiccup during Nov. when you might have to work a change into your budget and expenses.

This period between now and July/Aug. should be used to reconfigure and adjust your budget as you may find expenses arise that you hadn’t taken into account previously. So, plan for this possibility. Nonetheless, late Sept. early Oct. could bring unexpected support, and I think that from Dec. on you will find great benefits coming your way, and that may well also mean travel.

With regard to seeking an extension in your current situation, I’m finding it hard to advise you about this as there are so many possibilities as so much is still unfolding 'behind the scenes'. Obviously it would be the safe thing to do but the question is what would an extension entail ? How long is it likely to extend ? Given that overseas travel is more likely from the end of this year, perhaps it would be safer to go ahead with seeking this extension. Sometimes you have to trust your own intuition, and actually this is one of those times. :?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 »

Thanks sir, somehow, I saw this kind analysis of yours only now. My sincere thanks for sparing precious time of yours in analyzing my details. You have been so very helpful. I am deeply obliged.

things are still fluid. Tentatively, I have been asked to be ready to handover the current assignment by June end / July first week, as the resolution / recovery of my project is mired in litigations / bureacratic delays etc.

The group which employs me (temporarily) also is caught in settling with bankers to settle their non performing loans. Hence, there are no new projects.

I have been meeting potential employers, there is initial interest. Unfortunately, closure is eluding. I am staying calm, positive and continuously spending time and efforts in not only doing my current assignment well, but, reaching out to relevant people in my spare time / weekends.

I will update you further as things unfold.

thanks again.

regards

vishy050670
vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 »

dear admin,

thanks.

after little bit of back and forth (my temporary employer looking for opportunites for meinternally), it was announced on last friday (6th July) that we have to conclude my existing contract. The fine print would be known coming week.

This assignment started on 5th Feb. and would end by July end.

I am back to square one. I have been meeting people, my confidence is better than say, 6 to 9 months back. But, I still don't have a firm closure. Few very good and marque employers came close to maturity (from April to till now), but, they stopped at the final stage.

Your messages have been encouraging. i am trying to reactivate my contacts.

Date of Birth is 15th July 1970. Time of birth is 3.15 PM. My place of birth is Madhurai, Tamil Nadu, India.

All my peers are enjoying comfortable career and growth, while I am struggling on month on month contract.

Your predictions have been bang on. There have been upside in my expenses in June and July (mainly due to the tutition and college fees of my 2 teenaged boys). I hope things will stabilize soon (as predicted by you earlier)

Please let me know in case if there is any upate further to your earlier post of April 2018. I am sorry for the trouble.

Best regards

Vishy050670
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Vishy,

I see I had suggested that this ending of your contract did look possible this month – not that this helps you at this time.

Re the matter of those employers coming close to maturity but then stopping at the final stage, well we’re in the midst of 4 planets retrograde and another soon to follow suit, so stoppages or delays are the general theme (for just about all of us). However, it doesn’t necessarily mean at all that none of them will come back again later on as those employers too are reviewing their situations at this time.

I do hope the ‘fine print’ will be sorted out within this next 2 weeks as after that, Mercury (communications, contracts etc.) turns retrograde until the 20th Aug. so during that period it’s a very good idea not to commit or sign anything that you haven’t gone over with a fine tooth comb to ensure that you’ve missed absolutely nothing therein. However, it is a good time to ‘reactivate contacts’, especially foreign/overseas ones, even though responses may be delay during the period mentioned.

Yes, I know it’s very hard to watch everyone around you getting on so well whilst you’re struggling, but this will change ! And as I said before, by late Sept./Oct. you should start to see benefits so, try to keep faith in yourself and in your abilities as the more positive you can be, the more you’ll attract the right people and the right work.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 »

thanks Admin,

My contract is ending tomorrow (20th July).

As advised, I will focus on adding some certifications, keep looking for new opportunites and also will reactivate all the previous contacts (who have met or interacted over phone/email)

I will stay positive and work on my health, family and pending domestic chores in the spare time.

I am conscious of the fact that what is written in my fate will eventually happen, but, how, I react to it is in my hands.

There are 2 opportunites which are warm and I hope one of them close in my favour shortly.

thanks for all the encouraging words. In difficult times, it means so much.

I will keep you posted.

thanks again

vishy050670
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hello Vishy,
You are in the major period of Jupiter connected to 12th house of foreign lands with more expenses and less attachments.
Current sub period lord Mercury is placed in 9th house of the Moon weak by debilitation brings concern to your income, gains and fulfillment of desires.
Improvement for job in your chart would come from November onwards. Some foreign connections are seen.
Home, property and marital happiness looks stressful now. Avoid conflicts and be careful while driving and travelling.
Send me feedback.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 »

Dear Admin,

you were bang on in your April 2018 prediction (when you had mentioned that in July/Aug 2018, I will have to provision for more expenses that I have not anticipated earlier)

My accountant (while submitting my income tax return for the FY 2017-18, came with additional income tax for the year 2017-18), which I paid last week. When I am not earning (my contract got over on 20th July), that is the least I expected. I also have to pay the academic fees of my 2 boys (in India July is the beginning of the new academic season for College/School)

I am keeping my mind positive (practicing some yoga and breathing exercise) and working out more (as I have more time in hand). I am also reaching out to people (as suggested) for any suitable opening. I am reading, trying add more certification and doing some research (keeping myself busy)

I do hope this period of job loss/loss of income gets over soon. Thank you so much for those kind words. It means so much.

Dear Sujit, thanks for your post. Much appreciated. thanks again.
vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 »

dear admin/Noel

I have tremendous respect for you. You predicted the impending job in Feb 2018 (In Jan. 2018, when I had no idea), you were bang on target on "behind the scene conversation" regarding my extension in the previous contractual role that ended in July 2018. You were right on target on "additional expenses" in July due to college/school fees of my boys, additional income tax etc.

Yes, you advised me to stay positive and work on leads and opportunities. I am doing the same (as I got relieved on 20th July 2018) and am free to study/upgrade my knowledge/qualifications and reach out to people (almost full time)

I hope things turn positive from Sep to Dec. period (as suggested by you)

thanks, Noel. I am immensely obliged. God Bless you.

regards

vishy
vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 »

Sorry for this repost.

But, things have been not working on my career front for more than year. My last full time employment ended on 22nd Sep. 2017.

I got a temporary consulting job in Jan. 2018, but, that also ended on 20th July 2018. I am 48 years old with a lot of personal responsibilities to fullfil and professional capabilties to contribue

I was born on 15th July 1970, at 315 PM at Madurai, India. I am a male.

I have been diligently reaching out to people from Oct. 2017. I got invited for a number of internviews (face to face, telephonic, skype calls etc.). Inspite of most of the conversation going positive, I am not able to close on anything. I have been told that the position is on hold or they have to see more candidates or my candidature (background/experience) is not relevant. In this process, a lot of time is wasted (causing avoidable anxity/expectation gaps)

I request you the respected/learned members of the forum to kindly review and advise when my this phase of not being gainfully employed will end.

I am using the spare time to read, reflect, and generally remain motivated/positive.

I seek your help

thank

Vishy050670