Desperate advice reg career and life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Tag

Desperate advice reg career and life

Post by Tag »

Hello dear astrologers

I would really appreciate any help or advice you could provide as I am going through a very bad phase for quite some time
My details
DoB: 21 dec 1982
ToB: 10:30 am
PoB: Ahmadabad, India

Currently I am in India, I have been jobless for 2 years now, desperately looking to settle down in life
I completed my masters degree from USA and started working there in a small IT hardware trading company to make ends meet(feb 2008), eventually the company grew and so did my responsibilities and the work pressure, it expanded into one more location in TX and things went really crazy and the pressure was tremendous at work, slowly all the employees were either getting laid off or started quitting
later even I could not bear the pressure plus staying alone away from home made it worse and I went into severe depression in mid 2013 and finally I decided to quit and return back to India in feb 2014
I enrolled myself in an IT course and decided to go back to USA in may 2015 to work in IT and after a lot of efforts for visa and a job search I did get a job in IT in sept 2015 but couldnt work there for more than a month and had to quit from there as well and again went back to my previous field of trading business to work for a client of mine but by this time I was so much under depression again that I quit from there as well and returned to india in jan 2016 and since then I have been jobless, I did however get one more offer from a better company in USA in may 2016, but my previous scars were so deep that I did not have the guts to take up this opportunity even though the offer was not so bad

Please advice when will I get a decent job and should I consider contacting my previous offer and take a risk of going to USA again?
Seems like I have totally messed up my career despite working so hard and being well qualified
Tag

Re: Desperate advice reg career and life

Post by Tag »

Forgot to mention that I am a male
Also please advice as to how I should handle my depression and other mental anxiety when I am at foreign lands
Tag

Post by Tag »

Someone please help...
I would deeply appreciate any genuine suggestions :idea:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Tag,

You’ve certainly been having a very difficult time of it during these last few years, to say the very least. But much of this is set to shift within the next few months, if not sooner.

I do think that working abroad will tend to ask a lot of you and come with much stress and the accompanying depression as a result of that stress. This is because you feel you really have to ‘perform’ and perform exceptionally well, even more so when in ‘foreign countries’. This doesn’t mean that you can’t or shouldn’t work overseas, but it does mean that if you do so you will have to find a way to deal with this tendency to feel so strained and stressed as you push yourself beyond your limits in those situations, places and circumstances.

March through May 2018 may bring some matter, situation or group to the fore which is similar in some way to the period June-Nov. 2017. However, whatever it was you experienced during that time won’t be repeated in exactly the same way. Rather, I think it may well resolve any issues you were having to deal with during that period. Nonetheless, you do need to be aware and not approach this situation in the same way as you had done previously. There’s a danger here of falling back into old habits, though I don’t think that you will fall into that trap this time around.

You could receive support or an opportunity for earning potential from some group or even a friend you had made previously. Certainly I feel that your financial situation will shift by May this year or, as I said, if not before, so hang in there.

I really do feel that you expect too much of yourself and aim so high, even too high, to be more than the absolute best in your career. Nothing wrong with wanting to stand out as the best and most unique, but in doing so you set yourself up for failure – at least, you can feel a failure in your own eyes if you don't attain that perfection. Perhaps it’s time to start thinking about using your tremendous abilities and talents in some other area ? You have strong humanitarian qualities which can be put to use for the good of others. But of course, that’s not for me to tell you that you should do so. Just a thought.

You may miss an opportunity if you remain stuck in that dark hole you can get into and from which it is really so very hard for you to drag yourself out of. As I said before, you’re set for a major change during these coming months so keep your eyes wide open in order not to miss any opportunity that might even be right in front of you.

Hope that helps and if you care to, please do let me know how you fare during these next few months.

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Tag

Post by Tag »

Hello Admin
I really appreciate your reply
Yes, I do agree that I tend to be very harsh on myself and try to be the best in my work or tasks at hand but I have learnt to be a little easy on myself and let things shape naturally

Being jobless for 2 years has made me really lazy and unmotivated but my attitude is changing of late and that is why I am trying and exploring things around and one of it is a job option in USA, also someone suggested that I should consider moving abroad.
In fact I had taken things so lightly that I have literally done nothing in the year 2017 so I am not sure of any such opportunity during June-Nov 2017

I believe and hope that I do not fall into the same trap as before and I stay away from all the negative things and situations and for some reasons I am more confident about considering to live in a foreign land, even though I realize that it wont be easy but I am up for the challenge and believe I will be victorious

I also wanted to go back to USA because it feels like its an unfinished task that I need to conquer and emerge successful because I know that I have all the goods it takes to achieve it, so wanted the peoples opinion here and see if its the right decision based on my chart
I deeply believe that God knows and will help me in my times ahead as I really have worked hard so far and got all the skills and talent to achieve all that I venture into, and deep down I want to be successful not for myself but for my family and also because I want to help others

I will definitely keep you posted about my progress in the times to come
Hoping to hear from other learned members as well

Many thanks!