Transformation/ Personality change

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sara009

Transformation/ Personality change

Post by sara009 »

Hi,
Happy New year 2018 :) . I want to ask about changing that I started feeling in mid 2017 now it speeds up. I felt that I am no more person that I was in previous years, I am also feeling some behavioral changing. For example in previous years I like light and dull colours but now I don't choose such colours. Also in past I response impulsively but later I tried to change it. Can anybody tell me that what type of change comes in a person's life and how many times. Can anybody help me to understand these changes. Thanks
DOB: 08 Dec 1988
Time: 07:30 am
POB: Kotli (33°31'0.01"N, 73°55'0.01"E)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Transformation/ Personality change

Post by admin »

Hi sara009

This ‘change you started feeling mid 2017’ is very relevant to transiting Saturn (amongst a few other very significant transits).

At that time Saturn crossed your Ascendant – which you will not experience again for another 29/30 years.
As, during mid 2017, Saturn was retrograde (apparently moving backwards) so slowly across your Ascendant and then at the same degree turned direct, you would surely have been feeling restricted in some way, and also may well have resulted in periods of depression and low energy. But this was (and still is, to some extent) necessary in order to slow you down so that other very important qualities have time to develop and grow.

Sagittarius Rising needs freedom and this Saturn transit would have made you stop and think about your life and the way you appear to others and express yourself. Also you may have received some criticism or rejection by others. During these last few weeks, Saturn conjoined your Uranus – more feelings of limitation and matters of self-worth may have (and may still be) an issue.

Right now in fact, you are having your ‘Saturn Return’. And this is one of the major landmarks of our development and growth which we all experience around the age of 29/30. It’s considered to be a period in which a person starts to truly ‘leave the nest’; to recognise and become the individual that you are. And this is even more significant for you as you have Saturn Rising and in his own Sign of Capricorn, where he is very comfortable (even though it may not feel so at times).

Self-doubt will naturally arise during Saturn’s journey through your Ascendant so it’s important not to allow yourself to be deflected from the path that is unfurling, as during this next year in particular you may experience doubts about yourself and this path...and this is something you will have to grapple with at various times in your life, and about which I’m sure you are aware. Perhaps this is relevant to the way in which you act in your home, or which you have experienced in your home-life and childhood...feeling that you need to fight and battle with your parents/family and from which you feel the need to escape ? But if this is the case, then it’s there ‘for a reason’, and that reason may become much clearer to you during this year.

But there’s even more going on in your chart that is relevant to this massive shift and change, and that concerns the planet Pluto. This Planet has been going through your Ascendant since 2005 and since then has been transforming and changing you quite radically. At this time (and since early 2016 in fact) he has been working on your goals in life, and changing quite drastically your relationships with your peers/friends/society, as well as revealing your deeper relationship needs. I imagine that you may have had some very strong relationship issues during this period, which have transformed you at a very deep level.

Truly dear sara, you are at the beginning of your life and it’s purpose here on this planet. A whole new level of consciousness is gradually unfolding and about to (today in fact) come to its – first – culmination here.

There’s a symbol for the degree of your Saturn: ‘A Soul seeks embodiment in order to gain new experiences... in this life on this planet’. I think that’s so beautiful I just had to mention it. It gave me an image of a little dancing light, impatient to find a body in which to incarnate in this world at this time. Of course such a free spirit may not have expected quite where it would have been ‘embodied’ ! That may be rather fanciful, and sound a bit silly to you, but ...there it was and now I’ve said it !

Hope that at least some of this helps you to make sense of what you are experiencing.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sara009

Re: Transformation/ Personality change

Post by sara009 »

Oh God, I was and I am experiencing exactly same things as you mentioned. Honestly I was scared of these changes but later I thought it will be good to flow with the waves. Another thing your knowledge/ reading personality/ astrological study is really amazing :) I will give feedback to this forum.