Is this the right time to bulid house

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
saradakuppa

Is this the right time to bulid house

Post by saradakuppa »

Hi,

I am SaradaKuppa, and i posted a message previously in your forum. First of all i would like to thank you for your advice.

Now current issue is to know wether it is the right time to do construction. We already own a house and now we want to make another floor. Please look into my chart and my husband's chart and please suggest the best. The details are given below.

I was born in India on 6th april 1978 at 11:12 A.M. My place of birth is near Vijayawada in Andhra pradesh.So the time zone and Lat,Lon are:(-5.5 ; 80,39E & 16,31N).

My Husbands DOB, Time are as follows:

10.10.1970, time 3:00AM early morning, Lat,lon are:(-5.5;80,35E & 16,15N).
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this the right time to bulid house

Post by admin »

"Now current issue is to know wether it is the right time to do construction. We already own a house and now we want to make another floor. Please look into my chart and my husband's chart and please suggest the best. The details are given below.
Building a house (or extending it) depends on whether you are building (and choosing) together, or whether it's primarly one partner's choice.

Currently, transiting Saturn is just past the conjunction with your Husband's Uranus in the area of 'finances' in trine to his Moon in Aquarius (which Uranus 'rules'), so he may have had some very exciting ideas about this home over this past month...probably even before that. What I think may be relevant here, is the necessity for a 'review' of the plans. This doesn't mean that it's not a 'good time' to start building. All it means is that some adjustments might have to be made, especially with regard to costs. He/you either need to take total control of this project, or else allow someone who actually KNOWS what's involved in the actual building process, to advise you about the DETAILS !

Inevitably this will be a stressful situation for both of you. But there is a sense of excitement for you - if you are given some capacity to 'create' something new. And, together, you will need to make sure that your dreams about this don't allow you to spend beyond your resources.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]