Help with IC/MC axis

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
wideawake42

Help with IC/MC axis

Post by wideawake42 »

Hello, I'm a female born Jan 23rd 1986 at 8:37pm in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. (If you want me to post a jpg of my chart instead, I can try doing that.)

I've got a question regarding my IC/MC axis, as I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I've got Saturn conjunct my nadir (from the 3rd house side) which means it opposes my Midheaven, and also Chiron, which is conjunct my Midheaven. I've read that, amongst other things, this results in a terrible permanent insecurity that sabotages the career, or else a terrible feeling of burden re: family that sabotages the career. Chiron on the MC also suggests a career where I am better suited to teaching others how to do something than I am doing it myself. Either way, it looks like if one were a fatalist about astrology, then there's no hope for me achieving my destiny/career.

But I am not a fatalist. I think that any aspect, no matter how negative, can be worked with. My question is really: how can I work with that forbidding Saturn? How can I turn it into a strength? Also, any other comments about interpreting what's going on in my 4th-10th dynamic? Thanks in advance.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help with IC/MC axis

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi wideawake, that sure is a fatalistic approach. I'd suggest that astrology shows where you can work and to then stretch the possibilities. Can I also suggest that you download my free ebook on working with your astrology archetypes, it's in my link below.

Your chart is powerful and it doesn't have to have such limitations as you fear. You have the wonderful asterroid Goddess, Ceres, conjunct your Ascendant too and that shows your power, you can access that power if you want, through meditating with your astrology archetypes.

Your Sun is challenged by some tough squares, but it is lifted by conjunctions with Mercury, Venus and Vesta, the asteroid Goddess. So I'd start meditating and talking to the Sun first, he's a cool dude to work with.

Your Moon is in Cancer, nicely placed but the opposition to Neptune makes her feel lonely and abandoned sometimes. Meditating with her will make a difference to how you feel emotionally.

Saturn and Chiron, well I'd not really worry about them for a while, sure they are strongly placed, especially Chiron, but first base are always the luminaries, Sun and Moon.

After your Moon I'd want to talk to Ceres and Virgo, your Ascendant, they will teach you a lot about your life.

OK, must get back to work, I hope this has helped.