2018 Outlook - Saturn in Capricorn opposing Moon in Cancer

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Asktrology904

2018 Outlook - Saturn in Capricorn opposing Moon in Cancer

Post by Asktrology904 »

Time: 21:50
Date: September 4 1988

Hi there -

It’s me again! So much tremendous transformation has happened in the last year since discovering this forum. The insight your team has provided me has truly changed my life and deepened my reliance on astrology to help guide me through life’s unpredictability.

I’m writing as I come to a close on my Saturn Return to let you know that through all of its lessons, this past great solar eclipse having tremendous impact across all areas of life and having entered a life changing relationship with someone who’s helped me grow immensely, I wanted to find out what lies ahead this upcoming year. Any major aspects I should be aware of? I know Saturn is now moving into Capricorn for the next few years and this will be opposing my natal moon in a Cancer, as well as Chiron, so it doesn’t seem like these will be fun times. But if you can equip me with the ammunition I need to get through these challenging aspects and anything else major that you see, I would appreciate any insight you can share on what to expect.

Thank you!
Attachments
FD48A93D-CDAC-443A-804F-F691A416D74D.png
FD48A93D-CDAC-443A-804F-F691A416D74D.png (155.23 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Outlook - Saturn in Capricorn opposing Moon in Cancer

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ak, 2018 is going to continue your transformational experiences. It will be similar to this year, you've got Neptune opposing your natal Sun and Saturn opposing your natal Moon. It will be challenging of course, but these are the lessons to force you to get back to your meditations and keep working inside your psyche.

Bottom line is that it will be similar to this year, you can make it easier on yourself by doing your meditations with the archetypes.
MRD

Post by MRD »

Hello Jc,

My name is Maria. I am an astrologer, and have recently joined the forum.

My Saturn Return has also happened recently, at the very end of Sagittarius. I tend to call those two years before the Saturn Return, "the penumbra", since we start preparing for the great "climax" (the conjunction 0°orb).

And as I reached the exact return conjunction at 28° Sagittarius, it became such a hard time. I knew that "tests" were going to happen, but I had NO IDEA of how difficult those tests were going to be in my life circumstances, and how they were going to challenge me to know myself better.

So, here I am, Saturn has passed Sagittarius, and entered in Capricorn, and now it is time to assimilate our present and continue to where we want to go, or how we want to channel our life from now on.

So as I see in your chart, this climax has already happened. And as you pointed out, Saturn is going to oppose your natal 3rd house Cancer Moon, and conjoin your natal Neptune in Capricorn in the 9th house.

The chart suggests that this will be a time of SELF-DISCOVERY (9th h). A time to learn new things, maybe new skills (3rd h), to write your thoughts, a time to challenge yourself (Saturn in Capricorn) and the perceptions you have about "the limits" of your potential.

Why not? Getting out of the Cancer comfort zone might be challenging, but rewarding in the end. I see it as a time to explore, engage in new things, new circles, and really, open yourself to possibilities. Restructure the views you have about your life and the universe.

Kind regards, and Happy New Year.
Maria
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

Just know when you've had enough time alone and need to push yourself out a bit to socialize. Saturn opposite natal Moon is a transit that can spur withdrawal and loss of confidence, especially with Neptune's transit opposite your natal Sun. So when/if you start to feel depressed or stagnant, break it up with some time with others.

You've still got some time left in your transit of Neptune trine natal Pluto, so be sure to press on with any creative interests and you'll be glad you did. This is an excellent transit for learning in-depth psychological and spiritual concepts, but it would be a waste if you did not use it for a creative boost. Remember, we are all creative. It is simply a matter of following your most natural urges for expressing it. This will be reinforced again later as Jupiter returns to its position in mid-Scorpio conjunct natal Pluto. It can mean big gains in personal growth, even in business related to expression of your natural creative talents. Travel could be part of that too.
Soul Stars Astrology by the declinations guy
expert birth chart rectification
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/