Career-related strengths & weaknesses request

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
KC82

Career-related strengths & weaknesses request

Post by KC82 »

I would be very grateful if someone would be kind enough to have a look at my chart and let me know whether it suggests any particular strengths and weaknesses that might help with considering career options?

By way of background, at the moment I'm in commercial real estate, and it's driving me mad with boredom. I've made money with my fiction writing in the past and my dream is to be a full-time writer, but I've had a major case of procrastination/lack of inspiration for a while now which is very frustrating.

I'm feeling like I'm at a crossroads, and I have the opportunity to think about retraining/starting again in a new career, so it would be great to be able to take into account anything my chart may suggest.

Many thanks!
astro_w2gw_katy.59674.22823.png
astro_w2gw_katy.59674.22823.png (38.33 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career-related strengths & weaknesses request

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi KC, are you married, children, education? A bit more info will make a heap of difference, thanks.

Just quickly though, that loaded Libran 1st house says a lot, procrastination is one of them but it's the marvelous ability of the Libran to compromise and avoid acknowledge their emotions. I'd look at that Taurus Moon conjunct Chiron and opposing Uranus, there is a whole lot of emotion locked in you, and writing is one way to tap into it.

This is a powerful chart with difficult dynamics, but as an author of fiction, you don't need to look very far for inspiration, it's within you all the time. But Libra needs a talking to.

Download my ebook, it's in my signature, and it will walk you through how to tap into your astrology archetypes.
KC82

Post by KC82 »

Thanks for your reply, Noel! In answer to your questions I am married, no children and I have a law degree & a masters in Estate Management.

I've just signed up to your astrology course and I will read your book you've suggested too - so I may be back with more questions soon!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ah ha, so you do have quite an active brain, may I suggest writing what you are experienced in? Real estate and law - you'll no doubt have heaps of great stories on these topics. There are some successful authors writing in these genres, both fiction and non-fiction. James Herriot did it for veterinarians, you could do it for real estate agents :)

I'm thrilled you're doing my intro course, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.