Why my life is so crazy?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Dallora

Why my life is so crazy?

Post by Dallora »

Hello everybody :)
I'm a beginner in astrology. The reason why I became interested in it is because I'm looking for answers why my life is so complicated.
My experiences so far are much more complex and different from other people my age. I tend to find myself in strange and sometimes dangerous situations, attract people who are really messed up, etc. My relationships with men are a story to be told, it's almost like I never had a boyfriend who didn't turn out to have issues with himself or be a corrupted person.I often have somehow magical things happening to me such as prophecy feelings and dreams and sometimes I can actually sense on a conscious level what is happening or is about to happen with others. It's creepy af. I'm also inclined to
fall into prolonged depressions and can't let go or forgive easily when I'm hurt and for the past few years all I do is get hurt.
Can you help me understand what's going on? And most importantly, is it always gonna be like this?
horo1.JPG
horo1.JPG (72.11 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
horo2.JPG
horo2.JPG (70.86 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Why my life is so crazy?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Dallora, I'm sorry but I can't read your chart from those lists of numbers. I am a visual person, and circles, like a horoscope, works best for me. Can you please post your chart so I can read it? Thanks.
Dallora

Post by Dallora »

I hope this works.
astro_w2gw_d.72756.5592.png
astro_w2gw_d.72756.5592.png (41.49 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Dallora, there are some very interesting things in your chart, I'll only point out a few so as not to overwhelm you.

Gemini is strong in the 8th House - you need to know and you need to share knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge. This is very strong.

Scorpio Ascendant with Moon in Scorpio and conjunct Pluto in the 1st House - very intense and passionate, especially impatient and driven to get it right and sometimes this can conflict with others especially as you have Moon and Puto opposing Venus (others, friends). This conjunction and 1st House placement are very powerful. In fact, it is worthy of a lot of deep state meditation to learn how to harness the power of Scorpio and the 8th House.

Jupiter opposing Mercury - 2nd to 8th Houses, suggests communications can be too much or too little, this taps into the 8th house mini stellium and the 1st house conjunction of Moon and Pluto. This opposition is another good one for meditation.

I won't add any more yet, I want you to think about just what I've pointed out, there's heaps more of course, but these are the keys to your psyche.