Please tell me What kind of life partner I am going to have.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ashishsrivastav1

Please tell me What kind of life partner I am going to have.

Post by ashishsrivastav1 »

I am Ashish Srivastav (Male)
My birth details: 24 August 1986, Time : 5:24 AM, Place: Ballia (UP), India

Recently, I had a severe break up with a girl whom I loved. I am still worried about my future's life, specially about my future partner. I want to know about her nature, feelings, her looks. Someone told me that I will have not a pleasant married life, is it true? I have gone through a very severe relationship already. I have been cheated, bluffed, also earned bad name because of it. I do not want to face that again. Please anybody tell me about the time when will I get married and how the person will be. I have a curiosity about her looks will she be beautiful by face and by nature? Will she be supporting, Loving, with morals and faithful. Please do tell me. I will be thankful if you please solve my impatience. In last two years, my life has been ruined by the one. Please let me know that will I get the person whom I need.

I am Thankful and obliged.
In advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Please tell me What kind of life partner I am going to have.

Post by admin »

Dear Ashish,

I can't say (and don't know) about 'the time when will I get married ... her nature, feelings, her looks.'
However, I will say that I don't think you should be looking for someone who only 'looks beautiful', tho' I understand that you WILL need someone who in some way matches up to your concept of 'beauty'. Your Venus in Libra needs 'beauty' ! But... you may be too 'picky', as with your Sun in Virgo in the 1st degree, you want only THE most beautiful. You picture this ideal in you mind, and unless you are able to see more than just a superficial beauty you will have problems. And in fact this is part of what you are, and have been, going through. And the truth is, you don't really know what/who you want right now because you aren't seeing others as they really are, only as what you want them to be. Certainly, your 'partner' should ''have a good appearance', because that is something you need. However, she should also have a good mind and be able to take you/offer you, something new and different; something that will change you in some way (or perhaps you may feel you can change her? - and if that's the case, be a bit careful because you are likely to choose someone who won't sit still and just 'be' who you want them to be). And this may already have happened?.

Perhaps it is that you feel you need someone to 'show off' to your family? (Sorry...that's a bit harsh, and right now, you're going through an awful time, but ... I've said it, just in case you realise or know that it might be relevant,. If I'm wrong, I apologise).

It isn't over ...quite yet. And, you must understand that you need to realise that at this time, you aren't seeing this matter clearly. And certainly you aren't seeing others very clearly. You're going to need to hold on for a few months because in December this year, you'll see not only the reality of so much of this, but also then, you might have business opportunities that will need your total attention.

I realise I haven't answered your main questions about 'when' you will get married, and "Will she be supporting, Loving, with morals and faithful." because, right now, my answers would make no difference to whom you are choosing. You have this beautiful image in sight, and it's interfering with the rest of your life, but I can tell you that the agonies you are going through are giving you some amazingly beautiful ways to ...create...something.

Best to you and hope this helps in some way.
Admin.
Ashishv1.jpg
Ashishv1.jpg (97.22 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ashishsrivastav1

Hey admin, Thanks for showing your concern, it is really very effective. I think your explanation was a bit psycologycal and related to the spiritual truth. It was felt somebody is consoling me. See, the situations are good. It is not as bad as explained.. hmm but I meant for the whole structure of the person that I will get. You mentioned my Sun is in Virgo, I m sorry for not sending u the actual Kundali of mine. Now I am sending the Kundali in North Indian format. May be this can be the reason of the explanation which was far away from the question :). It is not beauty only and you said that you cannot tell the time... :o I am confused. According to my astrological knowledge... time can be told... Nature can be told also...

You said that in december i m going to see some changes in career. Please tell me by seeing the Image. And also do tell me the nature and other charecteristics of the partner if you want. I can judge.... the period of agony has gone and I am feeling lighter.... waiting for your response thank you...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thankyou for your kind words.
I see you have posted this question in the 'Vedic Astrology' forum area here, where I hope someone will assist you there. I am not a Vedic astrologer, I use a Western Astrology System. These systems differ, and I can only try to assist from the system I use (and have used for 35 years).

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your specific questions as I work with who the person is, and what may be helpful with regard to what is going on astrologically at the time. If what I have to offer does not meet with your requirements (especially as you only accept Hindu Vedic Astrology as you 'do not believe in any other format', which I certainly accept), perhaps you should type: 'Vedic Astrology' into your Google toolbar, (which will give you many sites to choose from), and ask these specific questions of one of those.

Best to you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ashishsrivastav1

Thank you for suggesting this great idea... "type vedic astrology in Google toolbar"... :wink: It is really a genius advice. Well if you do not consider it my rudeness. :) then I would like to tell you that your solution are closer to some type of peace of mind. It is a bit distracted from the actual point. Astrology is all about mathematical calculations I don't know which astrology system evaluates psychologically. And if you are not certain with your calculations then... :? . One more thing I would like to mention that your site structure is very systematic, sophisticated and easy.

Well thanks for attending my questions and responding me so frequently. It is really very impressive.
I am not satisfied with the answers but response time was great and thanks for that.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thankyou ashish,
Your response is very much appreciated ! And I don't think that your response was at all 'rude', even though you were not satisfied with my answers. We work with what we are capable of.

Thanks again.
Wishing you Well,
Admin.