Career Guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
astromagic

Career Guidance

Post by astromagic »

Hi

Can someone please advice on below.

I am doing my MBA studies in USA from August 2017 to May 2019. Right now searching for Internship(Short term Job) which I will be doing from June to August 2018.

I have got one offer which I need to accept or reject by first week of december, does my star suggests better prospects in coming days so I can reject the offer or do I accept it? If better prospects then how far in future?

Details:
DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM
MALE
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career Guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

astro, the chart doesn't really say much, if anything it says there is more to come, but that no matter what your decision you will have work to do to make it a success. Life is a series of decisions, sometimes we make good ones. The ones that are not so good force us to work harder and that's how we grow into stronger more compassionate members of our community.

I drew 2 tarot cards for your question:
Outcome if I take this current offer - 7 Pentacles - hardship
Outcome if I wait for another offer - The Empress - a much better outcome

However, I don't recommend you use tarot or astrology to make important decisions as you are faced with now. You really need to speak with someone who can properly advise you, a mentor or one of your uni lecturers. I would hate to be the one to suggest you do one thing and it turns out to be the wrong decision - sometimes the stars and cards say things that are misinterpreted by the reader.

Good luck and let us know what happens.
astromagic

Post by astromagic »

I agree sir.

I had made up my mind to reject the offer to get the better ones and wanted to revalidate that atleast my decision is not completely meaningless and rest assured I am a believer of doing things rather than relying on pure fruit of luck so I completely agree with you, need to work hard to get better offer to make my decision correct. Thanks for your usual support and great advice.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Astro, good luck, you are naturally lucky anyway so you don't really need more luck, it's in your stars. Just refer back to my first reading earlier this year, look after your staff and supporters and they will look after you. You have some great qualities for success, but sometimes you can take people for granted. All you need do is focus on what is good for others, nurture them, and you will be the best, they will then look out for you. Your future is assured if you do this.