Delay In Marriage

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aamir Iqbal

Delay In Marriage

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Dear Experts

My parents have been trying to find a bride for me but unfortunately it has not worked till now.

Could you please throw some light on the dates and possibility of marriage? Any information related to girl would also be appreciated?

17-01-1991
10.35am
Male
Srinagar Kashmir, India

Regards
astro_mania

Re: Delay In Marriage

Post by astro_mania »

Hai!
I am astro_mania. Numerologist.
According to your given details, you are born on 17. This number totals to 8. This 8 is a bit tough to handle. Further, the month you are born in, January, also falls under 8 category.
I am not here to find faults with you or with your dob. It is just so that you got to live your life and try your things in your way.
Your dob turns out to total to a Psychic Number 11. So, naturally, you are more emotional and less interested about your marriage.
Your dob carries two 9s and three 1s. This is a definite sign of strong will power and at times going out of control due to emotional imbalances.
For you, 2011 was a fruitful year, which brought many changes.
Again, 2015 brought you employment and improvement in position.
Certainly, 2018 is again a year of change, improvement and as you are most expecting, marriage.
In that year, March, April and July are the months of importance and then December.
Hope you will find this useful!!!
You can visit me at Numerology Topic in this site.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time