Indicators of foreign spouse/ writer as a carrer, any chance?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vivian37

Indicators of foreign spouse/ writer as a carrer, any chance?

Post by Vivian37 »

Hei,

Can someone tell me some things about my chart?
People say that i should start writing, because i m spontan and funny sometimes....so they say or they r just being nice, i might , but are they any indicators that i could be successful or?
And, marry one from far far away?
Thank you.
Attachments
astro_w2gw_hjj.71690.58476.png
astro_w2gw_hjj.71690.58476.png (42.61 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Indicators of foreign spouse/ writer as a carrer, any chance?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Vivian, I'm sorry to have missed your query, it's been a bit hectic.

OK, writing? Certainly is there in your chart; are you funny and fun to be with? Absolutely; dynamic and inspiring? It's there in your chart.
So to answer your query you have enormous potential but I would like to remind you not to go down the path of drugs and alcohol, which is a weakness for people with powerful charts like yours with Uranus in the 1st House and Jupiter conjunct your Moon and the Midheaven.

Writing may be your saviour but you will need to work hard at it, study your genre and talk to successful authors to get an idea of how to write, publish and market your books.

Maybe visit www.kboards.com and read the posts there for a few weeks to get up to speed on the situation with the independent author network. You will learn a lot there. Good luck.
Vivian37

Post by Vivian37 »

Hei Noel, thank you very much for your answer, i just red it.
I had no idea that mine is a powerfull chart, then again powerfull doesnt always mean positive too.
Stil, i knew that Uranus in my 1, makes me litt rebel, i didnt know why i felt so independent and litt weirdly out of the box, until i cheked my chart.
Because i m a taurus, cool and colected, and i couldnt understand the contrast between how i act and how i feel in fact.
I think i have a different way of seeing and saying things, i can read people very easy, anticipate situations and find solutions before they even happen, and this is because Uranus in my 1 in Scorpio.Is it?
Still...could you please, please tell me about the husband thing if you see something?
Thank you again.😊😌😌
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I'm glad you got something out of it, as for husband thing, well, I'm pretty hopeless at that sort of thing, hopefully, someone will drop in and make some suggestions.