Need help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sachin.bhatia

Need help

Post by sachin.bhatia »

Dear Sir

I have certain queries on which I need your guidance

My date of birth is 30 Nov 1977, time 19.35 and place Delhi. My wife's date of birth is 11 May 1980, time 12.10 pm and place Delhi. I have following questions -

a) Our married life is not smooth and there are frequent quarrels between me and my wife. There are fights almost o a daily basis. Can you please suggest how we can improve our relationship?

b) Please tell me how my career will grow.

I will appreciate if you can reply asap.

Regards
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help

Post by admin »

Hello sachin.bhatia, welcome, and thankyou for posting here.

First of all, it appears that you're looking at making changes, which perhaps you're not quite sure of yet?, and in the process, your wife isn't able to understand, or able to deal with ? Perhaps it is that you've taken on too much, or maybe you are attempting to, or thinking of starting something new? Whatever it is, you may not quite know, and therefore are not able to convey this to your wife?

I think you always see many possibilities in any situation and also in your career, which others may not always be able to comprehend, perhaps especially since late 2007, when something started to happen with regard to your work methods/environment, or health matters.

Part of what might be going on with your wife is that she feels 'left out', and perhaps she's a bit scared, too - possibly about your 'joint financial' issues?; or simply just because she doesn't understand what's going on with you...which may be difficult for you to convey if you're not sure yourself about that. She needs 'attention' - needs to feel that she's important - so if you're not giving her that, she will need to try to go her own way, and establish her own identity 'out there' in the World. (And it's important that you support her in that).

re: b) You have more capacity than even you may realise with regard to this. And this is what is going on now, and has been going on for some time. I don't know if you have been thinking about other areas/studies/overseas/away from 'home', but you will be going further with anything of that nature if you haven't already done so.

Right now, you may feel like you're going 'backward', or in a stopped placed. But...it's just a temporary hiatus, and it's important for you to sit with it for the moment. (Could be interesting if you think about what was going on about 8 years ago? Something going on now, which may seem completely unrelated may have some relevance?).

So, with regard to: "... Please tell me how my career will grow."...Your career will always grow. How it will grow is that somehow, you have to trust yourself and in whatever 'God' you know, or in 'Fate'/'Destiny' - whatever word or name you need or use, because you are on a course right now which may seem all over the place.

In November (2010), Saturn comes to your North Node (Rahu). In Western Astrology, this is considered to be the place that one is working towards/to 'discover'. It's in the area of your 'Family/home'...so it's likely to be going to require you to start re-seeing what you think or feel is 'family'...as in: the way you have always experienced and understood what that 'family' should be, or the way you know deep down that it should be. Time to recognise this and decide. This is about seeing through the 'illusion' of what it's supposed to be.

Sorry...have gone too far and am rambling on now. :roll: :cry:

Do hope this helps in some way.

Best to you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]