Career and personal life Suffering badly

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
balaji333

Career and personal life Suffering badly

Post by balaji333 »

Respected Sir,
My name is Balaji
my DOB is:30/04/1994
time: 08.25 am
Place: Chennai, India

I'm facing a very tough time mentally. A lot of personal struggles are going in my mind. I'm looking for a good job(College Placements) and not getting any opportunities.
Is my job prospects good?
Personally, also I'm very confused. I fell in love with a girl but not sure if it will work out. Is love marriage a part of my life?
Kindly review my horoscope as I'm very down mentally.

regards,
Balaji
balaji333

Re: Career and personal life Suffering badly

Post by balaji333 »

Hi Noel,
I would be very glad if you could respond me. Is love in store for me?

Thanks.
balaji333

Post by balaji333 »

Dear Admins,
Kindly respond.
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

Balaji,

Your prospects are about to improve (if they have not already). Jupiter now transits opposite your natal Sun. So for the next two months extend your efforts with the expectation of new growth and positive developments. Because Jupiter's transit is also sextile your natal Moon, this should be an especially good time for you, but only if you make efforts with a positive expectation of good results.

The prime astrological influence that brings the mental confusion you are experiencing is the transit of Uranus square your natal Neptune(and Uranus). This can be a confusing period for anyone. I experienced the Uranus-Neptune transit many years ago. It can be a time in which idealism runs high and it is very difficult to think in practical terms of sequenced steps towards accomplishing ordinary things well within your grasp. The need in your growth and development now is to consider new ideals based on new perspectives and new information. Not the best time for the considerations of relationships or marriage, particularly since Uranus square Uranus in the modern age is stimulating of restlessness and breaking open of wider opportunities to realize your own potential.

Pluto's transit parallel your natal Uranus means there are lots of changes happening now, possible involving how to use technology to improve your life structures and overall prospects. There are other transits involving Uranus and Saturn that relate to opening up to the new and not relying on old "tried and true" ways that may have worked for your parents' generation. Whether you like it or not, technology and global connections are necessary for the overall balance of your life. Be sure to soften the effects of this stress upon your mind and nervous system with practices that promote peace, deep relaxation; good nutrition for the nerves (herbs, mineral supplementation).

For a while longer you will probably not feel as vigorous or as confident as you'd like to. That is because Neptune's transit semi-sextile your natal Mars tends to have a questioning effect upon decisiveness. That is a short transit, however, and will not keep you from moving forward if you focus on acting with confidence even when you don't feel it. "Fake it to make it."

The North Node now transits parallel your natal Sun, so there is opportunity for you now from some corner or a key person. Be sure to keep your eyes open and keep putting yourself forward confidently. Jupiter's transit will help out in this into late December.
Soul Stars Astrology by the declinations guy
expert birth chart rectification
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/
balaji333

Post by balaji333 »

Dear Noel
hoping for a reply from you
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

balaji, I have been very busy lately, I see that not only have you had multiple replies for your posts on both the vedic and western forums but that one of our respected western astrologers, kannon, has taken the time to answer your queries. May I ask that you show respect to our volunteer astrologers and respond appropriately, thank you.
balaji333

Post by balaji333 »

Dear Kannon,
Thank you so much for your swift response. I saw your reply today. You have put most of my situations exactly.
I feel in relationship aspect there is always a swing. somedays its like, it is going to work out and some days it looks bleak.
Very confused about taking a concrete decision.

Regards,
Balaji
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks you Balaji, I know you are going through a difficult time, sometimes in life we just have to do our best and manage. Are you doing your relaxation every day? Are you exercising, eating well, looking after your partner and family? Showing respect is a spiritual act and we know that what we do comes back to us.

I have used the tarot for many years to give myself insights into what I needed to meditate and consider in my life. Today I drew a card for you to meditate on and consider in terms of your life crisis.

Knight of Cups - its shows a young man on a horse, he is strong and sensitive, caring and generous of spirit, this is for you to find within yourself. Over the next month create the image in your mind and go into the image, work with this archetype daily to discover this facet of your personality within your self.

It'd also like to see a follow up on what Kannon has suggested. So over the coming month follow his advice and respond with the insights you've gained from both the tarot meditation and the information and insights Kannon has given you. We all look forward to what you discover in your inner world.
Attachments
knight-of-cups.jpg
knight-of-cups.jpg (29.53 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
balaji333

Post by balaji333 »

Hi Kannon and Noel,
You had told me to update happenings in my life. As you had told I'm facing a lot of Storms in my life currently. But I'm following you're advise and being calm in all situations and coming out of difficult situations after a lot of struggles.
I had asked you about my career earlier and you predicted to be good. As per your prediction, I got a good Job.
But in personal life still, I'm facing a lot of problems and especially in my Love life. I proposed my love and it hasn't worked out.

Thanks for your constant support.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Balaji, thank you for the lovely feedback, its always nice to know that what we do is useful and accurate. As for your love life, well all that I can suggest it to continue to work on yourself, that's the best way to attract someone worthwhile and compatible. Wish you every success for 2018.