venus in 12th house and venus in 2nd house synastry

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
amrit

venus in 12th house and venus in 2nd house synastry

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: venus in 12th house and venus in 2nd house synastry

Post by admin »

"Inspite of strong opposition from family and astrologers my heart has not yet felt as this relationship is not good for us
Could any one read the chart and give any suggestion for correct move."
Hi amrit, and thanks for posting here.

First of all will have to say that I use 'Western Astrology' charts, so can only look at this from that point of view.

Next, and before I even look at the charts, I will also say that Venus is about to turn 'retrograde', so this is likely to create doubts in relationship matters for many people. In your chart, Venus 'rules' your 6th house as well as your Ascendant. Sothe matter of relationships is very important to you. Natally (in the system I use) it is in your 11th (friends/social groups), very close to your 12th. (No point in 'arguing' where it actually is in our differents 'systems' because your Venus is in square to Neptune, which gives the same kind of result: ie. an idealised 'vision' of the partner, or who the partner should be/what they should be like.)

On top of that, your Sun is in square to Mars and Uranus, so you really do prefer to be able to make your own choices. And to add to this, Pluto is pushing you to something new. Perhaps it is that you are seeing whole new worlds or possibilities which you are feeling the need to discover and understand before making a commitment. So, I feel you are right to question this matter. HOWEVER, I'm from a 'western' state of mind and existence, so it's easy for me to say that. And in fact, looking at your charts together, I can see why you've been told by 'astrologers' that this is a good relationship. There are many excellent combinations of energies between the charts.

But, I still feel the main issue is your need to be able to make your own decisions at this time - and they might even be decisions you aren't really able to make right now, because you're still searching and feeling...'something else' going on. It's also possible that added to this is your dream of finding your perfect mate, which others are, currently, not allowing you to do, and which you're also feeling the need to fight against, partly because at least, with your Venus trine your Saturn, you feel that when you commit to another, it will be a true commitment.

It might be a good idea to wait til after Venus turns direct (18 Nov. 2010... and in fact, til after 24/25 Dec. 2010 when it moves into your 7th House of Partnerships/Relationships...if you can. Please do try to understand what is going on through this next few months as each situation occurs.)

(If you would like something here explained further, please ask. Can't promise to answer everything, of course. But, trying to help as far as able.)

Best,
Admin.
Amrit chart.jpg
Amrit chart.jpg (91.05 KiB) Viewed 3139 times
Attachments
Amrit's Partner.jpg
Amrit's Partner.jpg (95.09 KiB) Viewed 3139 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
amrit

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi amrit,
From feb 2010 i am in dilemma . Left my secured job just to compromise with the situtation , but still the situation is one and the same not yet changed.
Somewhere I had lost trust in all n in myself.
One quest I have , " Do i make right choices or I fight just becoause its my choice ?"
In Feb, 2010, the choices you had, pushed you to leave 'your secured job'. But in fact, leaving that job was the right choice, even tho' the other one doesn't appear to have been 'right'. What it was about was: 'leaving', so that you would try something else. Whether this current job works for you or not is actually irrelevant. Leaving that job has finished something that wasn't 'right' for you. Maybe it was the place, maybe it was the type of work. Whatever it was, and even tho' where you are now may not be what you want, that choice has taken you out of that 'security' so that you can start questioning and thinking more about what you really want to do. It may not seem like that right now, but it will lead you to knowing more about what it is you really want.

What's been going on this year, and especially Aug./Sept. is your need to work things out for yourself. It's been difficult because you could see things others couldn't see, and your mind was moving so much faster than everyone else's around you (probably still is). This makes it difficult for others to keep pace with your thoughts and ideas, which means that you may be regarded as 'too hard to know/to deal with'.

So, no, you don't 'fight just because it's my choice'. You do 'fight' but, mostly it's because you know you have to, so that you can get some 'space' for yourself to be able to work out what is going on within yourself. Trouble is that you may tend to be too 'open' to the energies of others around you so that you're not sure who you are, or what it is you are actually really feeling. eg. if they are 'giving off' a 'mood', you pick that up and feel similarly, or eg. if someone around you is angry, you feel that anger. You may be recognising this now, and that's what you are 'fighting' against. So, what this is all about is that you are going through a major change within yourself which you need some space for, so that you can work it out for Yourself. While this is happening, you may well feel that it is all too overwhelming, but what this process is doing is helping you to get rid of this idea of "Somewhere I had lost trust in all n in myself. "

You may or may not believe this, but that's what I'm seeinghere (as far as I'm able).

Hope that helps in some way?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
amrit

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have two problems with regard to my interpretations for you:
1. I use Western Astrology (and the Topocentric House System), which alters slightly the positions of your planets, so that in this system, the planets in your 8th House are: Mars, Uranus and Neptune; and in your 12th House are the Moon and North Node (Rahu).

2. In Western Astrology (at least for many years), no 'Houses' are considered to be 'bad' or 'good'. The '8th' may certainly be considered a 'difficult' area as it requires one to look more deeply into the energies of the planets that are there. So for you, the Mars/Uranus conjunction there, in square to your Sun/Mercury in the 11th (in Vedic Astrology - a 'house of gain'), would mean that you would need to try to work out why you're not receiving the 'gains' you would expect. Mars/Uranus square Sun/Merc. suggests that you may tend to move too fast, and to get ahead of yourself, all of which might be difficult for others to keep up with, which can end up with you getting very impatient (or with them getting impatient with you).
Further, your Uranus 'rules' your 10th House/Midheaven/Career, which adds to the way in which this combination of energies, works.
And, Mars rules your 12th House. Certainly this is not an easy 'house' because it has to do with areas that we can't 'see', and is more about the way in which we are connected to 'the undercurrents' of the World 'out there'. Traditionally (in Western Astrology) it was said to be 'secret enemies'. But now it is seen to be an area where we are most 'unconscious', or at least are not conscious of 'intellectually'. Any 'planets' there can tend to be hidden from our view, and therefore, of our knowledge about how their energies are working or acting (hence the 'old way' of interpreting it as 'secret enemies'). Your Mars/Uranus in the 8th is in trine to your Moon in the 12th, which means that you will always be looking for answers, and trying to work out what is the meaning of this/that, which will lead you more and more to a conscious understanding of yourself and ultimately to arriving at 'right choices'.

Meanwhile, your 'Moon' in the 12th in Aries (also ruled by 'Mars' in your 8th House), rules your 3rd (Communication), which suggests that you pick up on what IS NOT being said; on what you 'sense' they are meaning, and you move fast - sometimes too fast, and either get it 'wrong', or else suddenly find that the other person wasn't 'ready' for your directness...

I realise that this isn't easy to do right now, but you're going to have to hold on a bit longer, because over the next few months and into 2011, you'll get a clearer picture of what's been going on. Transiting Pluto comes back to the sextile to your Jupiter in the 11th House in November through December, which suggests that you will be starting to know what occured with regard to why you 'compromised' re the job matter; and not only that, but you'll start to look at your life quite differently...much more than you can imagine right now.

Perhaps this helps a little more ?
I hope so,
Best,
Admin

p.s. what does 'emp no ' mean? Thanks.
And...oh yes, it is: "...amazing to observe the life events from the perspective of astro , numero etc." I never cease to wonder at it!
amrit

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear amrit,
The most difficult part of prediction in astrology is telling someone what will occur in the 'distant future'. Some, in fact many, astrologers feel capable of doing so. Personally, (and it may be that I'm simply incapable of doing so), I prefer to allow for an individual's growth and understanding of each situation as it occurs, which means that it depends on how one deals with each situation as it arises. (Also, this is not something that could be covered in such a short space as a site like this - you would need to 'buy' a full reading from an astrologer. ).

The astrologer, *Liz Greene, along with various others, suggest that your 'Quest' is basically your sense of Self, your 'Sun'. In your chart it is in the 23rd Degree of Pisces, in the area of 'Groups' (to put it simply). This suggests that you need to be involved with others in helping 'humanity' in some way. It is likely that in that situation, you will get involved and trust others, and then find that you should have questioned ...something...(especially, as I think I mentioned before), with regard to financial matters. You are able to 'see' what others are incapable of seeing, tho' you may feel that they do actually see that, and this is where you jump right in, and it's when losses may occur.

(I think I said that before).

So, dear amrit, that's as far as I can go at this point.

* http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_vocation_e.htm (and for personal astro reading by her: http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=xtvt ).

(Have fun with that site! There's a lot more in there that's 'free'!).

Best,
Admin.