JUPITER TRANSIT SCORPIO IN MY FIRST HOUSE**

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Hello, Jupiter is in my first house as of very recently and I know he is the planet of good luck and in my FAV house of Scorpio. Im excited but I dont even really know why.

Latley ive been feeling very stuck in my life and unmotivated. I need a purpose - find a career that drives my soul and earns an income and potential life partner to share magic moments with - Ive been told by previous astrologists that I had an opportunity to meet someone special in July 2017 but that didnt turn out to be the case unfortunately

I wouldn't mind knowing a little bit about how he aspects other points in my chart if someone wouldnt mind?

What does this Jupiter have in store for me?? :)

Thanks so much :D

My info:

Winnipeg, Manitoba
June 25, 1992
4:42pm
Punkers

Re: JUPITER TRANSIT SCORPIO IN MY FIRST HOUSE**

Post by Punkers »

I also have some question about my chart around december 20th

I have mars in my acendant first house - and juptier and pluto opposit my sun - a friend told me this is not a good transit and also known as death transit.

I would like more info please as I am worried. I check this form everyday for reply since my last post :( :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Punkers,

Sorry, somehow we missed this.

Problem is now that your chart does not at all match up to what you have said here. You have Pluto (in Scorpio) in the 1st House (Mars is conjunct your 7th House cusp in Taurus). And Jupiter/Pluto does not either natally or by current transit, oppose your Sun (which is in Cancer).

When Mars enters Scorpio (which occurs every 2 years), it will come to the conjunction with transiting Jupiter and to your natal Pluto Rising, so I suspect that this is the configuration you are meaning. That will be in January and will be quite an intense time. I suggest that during the first week or two of Jan. you avoid any confrontations with others, and if you do get into arguments, be aware of what you are saying and doing and step back, otherwise you may start something you find difficult to finish.

You may find that you try to control or convince others or another of something you believe in strongly, or it may be vice versa so that you find others are trying to do this to you. Be cool, and as objective as you can possibly be, as this is likely to be a frustrating time for you.

However this functions for you, I feel strongly that you will experience some powerful revelations and transformations which will change your life. Certainly you have been going through a very difficult period for quite some time, and this combination of transits will bring it all out so that you can finally see what the difficulties of these last few years has been trying to teach you.

There's a lot of power here, and it will be up to you to be aware and to use these energies for radical changes within you and with your life, rather than just reacting and fighting against those necessary changes. In this way you'll discover a whole new attitude towards your life and the ways in which you relate to others.

I do realise - especially reading those very general online predictions - how unnerving they can be, and how much they can fill you with fear and apprehension. But remember that they can't take into account your whole chart so you're only getting a tiny part of the picture.

Don't worry Punkers (easy words to say of course). But really, although I won't deny that there will be much tension and difficulty,
if you are aware of your actions and reactions, you can use this tremendous energy burst to make changes in your life that will act like a turbo-booster to your development and goals.

I do hope this helps. And do come back in January whilst you are going through this transformation, and let me know how you are faring, and what you are experiencing at that time. Talking it through can help, though of course it's up to you to do the work, which no astrologer can do for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Thank you Admin!

"When Mars enters Scorpio (which occurs every 2 years), it will come to the conjunction with transiting Jupiter and to your natal Pluto Rising, so I suspect that this is the configuration you are meaning"

This is not completely what I am referencing though. I am referencing this PLUS my Saturn Transit which is in opposition to my natal sun in cancer. with my Uranus in my 6th house of health. I have friend who tell me this is death transit and to be careful around this time?

Do you see this aswell?

also could this have any relation to fathers health? Father is represented by the sun and he is very stressed? however with mars going into the first house around this time it has me much worried. Is there more to this transit then just tension?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Punkers,

Tr. Uranus in the 6th (especially in Aries) aggravates the nervous system and increases tensions. I would suggest that, as you will be experiencing much tension from those other aspects, that you find a way to 'be present' in each moment. Don't rush into anything, and naturally, drive carefully as you may in your nervousness or hurry to get somewhere, put your foot down instead of pausing to see what other drivers may do. In fact I suggest that you take up meditation, or some other activity (or non-activity) to centre yourself during that period. You have to find a way to cultivate calmness in all that you say and do.

Tr. Sat. opposite your Sun could in fact help you to do this, as it acts to slow you down - which you may experience as restrictions of some sort. It might relate to your father who may experience problems, or to some other 'authority' in your life who blocks you in some way, but remember that it is also relevant to yourself...to learning how to slow down and review your life and life-style in order to later move forward in a more positive direction.

It could also refer to your taking on more work to fulfil obligations, and as it can also contribute to fatigue - not least of all at this time because of the strain suggested by other transits - again it will be necessary for you to find a way to settle and calm yourself rather than trying to do everything all at once and in a rush. This Saturn opp. Sun occurs only once in every 29 or so years and can signify opposition from others with regard to your plans, but this is all to help you review your lifestyle and actions and even help you to gain more control of yourself - much needed at that time. It won't be easy, but you can prepare yourself by increasing your fitness level and boosting your health prior to that period, and - as I said before - taking up some calming activity such as meditation, or hypnotherapy.

Re 'death' - any astrologer who predicts death is, in my opinion, irresponsible ! Death can't be predicted with astrology, and what purpose could it possibly serve to dish out such 'predictions' anyway ? All such suggestions can do is fill a person with so much apprehension that it prevents them from using difficult aspects and energies to better their lives and move forward in a more mature way.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

HEllO,

now that it is mid January i thought i would touch base on this again.

Im normally a pretty positive person however last week and MAJORLY today ive been extremely depressed. Trying to use affirmations and positive reinforcements to raise my vibrations however its just this overwhelming dissatisfaction with litterly every single aspect of my life right now. This is so unlike me, even in the hardest of times i try and see the light. Is this what you were referring to as the intense time in my chart?

When can i expect this to lift and see some positive changes?

Thank you and much blessings
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Punkers, all is not lost, right now Transiting Jupiter is crossing your natal Pluto, so he's stopped to have a chat about transformation with the ruler of the underworld. Give yourself a few months for this to sink into your unconscious. It will feel like life has gone flat and the movement Jupiter brought initially has ceased. Just let the two archetypes work out where to take you and how to help you transform, then it will start to move again.