Analyze my natal chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Analyze my natal chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

you made me smile, yep, I write from my heart which is deep in the 8th House, both Sun and Moon live there. Leo and Jupiter, both Fire and I have, I think it's 5 planets in Leo, and Leo is on the cusp of the 8th. I simply can't help but be a noisy drama-queen. Add some Scorpionic 8th Sun con Pluto and you get moody, emotional, passionate and anything else that goes with Fire and Water.

As for how Jupiter works for me specifically... in my meditations I see him. When I came back to astrology about 3-4 years ago after a lay-off of about 10 years, he was there. Jupiter transited my 7th, a Jupiter Return, and he just kept giggling with Venus, he's conjunct Venus natally and they get along well. He and Venus had something cooking - and it was big. That's when I created a new web site and started writing my books. Next came the invitation by Admin to help manage the forum. It's been busy, very busy and right now he is pushing me further. So although I don't know exactly what he has planned and set up for me, I do know that it's bigger than Ben Hur. Right now he is gob-smacked over something and I don't know what, so I just have to wait and see.

Tarot, ah, my blessed love affair with tarot... I'm writing a fantasy series of the Fool's journey thru the suites. It links in with the first book I wrote on the Fool's journey thru the major arcana. I'll rewrite the first book to align it with the others, it will start the Fool's journey series. So you can see that Jupiter has played, and continues to play, an enormous role in my life.
stara

Post by stara »

Wow, I know what it feels like to have a loaded planet in a specific sign,but that leo energy must be very fiery giving you that shine and inner feeling like you're the most important person that lives on this planet at the moment, I just have my mars there and I have my moments thinking I'm the queen :mrgreen: so I can't imagine what must it be like for you,especially with leo in the 8th house which is a tough place for leo to be in. Leo just wants to shine and be the best,he wants to play and he's a little kid at heart. He doesn't wanna dwelve in dark thoughts and emotions which is quite draining and depressing for him,and from my experience there's nothing worse than seeing a depressed leo who lost that inner light. Fire is my second dominant element so I know the feeling when your inner fire is put out by the depths of your watery side, when the introverted nature takes over the extroverted side of you,that hurts and my dominant function is being extroverted even though I have a loaded 8th house which is introverted by nature,so those 2 sides fluxuate all the time and it's exghausting.
Transiting Jupiter is conjuncting my natal Venus at the moment so I get what you are saying,because I don't have it natally the feeling of it is foreign to me because it gives me some kind of self worth or a hedonistic approach to life at the moment which is really intriguing for me because my natal venus is stationary direct I have always had self worth issues and this transit with many others is helping me currently. Also this past jupiter in libra transit has been too shallow for me and I am thankful it entered Scorpio because I'm in my element now. As far as Jupiter giving you rewards in life such as publishing your books,congrats on that and I hope you write many more books in the future which will inspire future generations :wink:
I'm wondering how this transit will play out for me because this is my first time putting myself out there on this and many other forums.Before I personally didn't feel comfortable with this kind of exposure and I don't think it's because of my loaded scorpio planets, it has something to do with my capricorn midheaven,it's quite reserved about exposing myself online,but in the real world when I am in a public place I don't have a problem with it but that is my sagittarius side in action because it gives me more fulfillment when I am talking face to face with people, messaging people online doesn't give me that kind of satisfaction and again the uncomfortable feeling of exposure, but it is starting to fade away (thank god).
I was always wondering is there another meaning behind tarot cards because most readers on youtube keep giving me the same cliche type of readings and meanings to the cards (my uranian side isn't happy with it) and of course my curious nature is wondering is there something more to it than what is presented out there already.
Awww your replies also made my day, I didn't think anyone would reply to my thread, so a hundred thank you's my friend :mrgreen:
Also is your sun sign libra or leo?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Stara, I'm Leo thru and thru with Moon in Virgo conjunct Mercury, that's another thing, Mercury and Moon collude to make me a chatterbox and a gossip :) and in the 8th house they want to know everything about everyone, thus psychology and astrology.

Tarot, yes, Uranus would be very annoyed at the rubbish some people come up with, you stick to your original method of reading. One day I hope to see you study astrology formally, learn it from scratch, you've got good foundations and an incredible insight, and I mean that.

I think you might enjoy your current Jupiter transit, he is stirring something isn't he. Again I suggest some meditations to chat with him, make him your best friend, it doesn't take much - just a cigarette to get in the mood.

Oh yeah, you are spot on with Leo, centre of attention, and there certainly is that confidence thing, it's always there. Any shadow of doubt and Leo runs and hides in his cave, I've got an 8th House cave that's deep, dark and ... full of his friends :)

Yep, all that Leo is not easy to live with, all I want to do is hide yet I have chosen careers in the public eye all my life.
stara

Post by stara »

I knew you had some virgo in your chart the minute you said I am a simple and methodical man :mrgreen:
I have a moon trine mercury and I can tell you that the chattyness doesn't stop, even on my bad days when I don't want to talk, it usually ends with me talking :P
But since the moon is the subconscious part of us and mercury is the conscious, those two forming an aspect means that those 2 sides of us merge together, making a person know the meaning behind their words and actions and other peoples, understanding in cold logic the irrational parts of our psyche very easily, I like the aspect because it brings two very opposite planets together in a union and that's very intriguing to me ( my libra on the cusp of the 7th house wants everyone to get along and play nice :mrgreen: )
Awww thank you your replies really made my day and I hope one day I would do something meaningful with astrology.
I've noticed a pattern with leo ruled people (myself included), maybe because their neighbour sign is cancer and I always see similar characteristics in sign that are neighbours to each other,when Leos are hurt or feeling down, they don't want to socialize or do anything, they just want to curl up on top of their bed and lick their wounds like all cats would, same thing with cancer when they're hurt or depressed, they "crab up" into that shell of theirs and wait for the recovery process to end. My moon is in cancer so that's a double whammy for my adventurous sag sun.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stara, you do know your astrology, I'd love to see you take it to the next stage, so think about it. Astrology is hard work though, something an Aries Asc, Sag Sun and 8th House stellium lives for - hard work :) My Virgo likes the steady approach, it fits my Capricorn Asc too. Without my Earth I'd be a raving lunatic I think. So I study, research and process things, I like to dig deeply to understand, why, what, where, how... and seeing your 8th House you have no choice but to be very similar. Fire and Water, what an incredible combination, and psychic.

Now let's talk psychic. What I I've found after many years of research into people and charts, is that Fire is more psychic than all the other signs, but, they need cup of Water, a scoop of Earth and a flutter of Air. I don't quite know why, but Fire seems to be the driver here.

Fire alone is creativity, imagination and spirit; Water alone is romantic and sensitivity; Earth alone is down-to-earth realistic; Air alone is fantasy and faeries. But in certain measures the combination touches upon reality of spirit.

I'd be interested in what you have to say given your own chart and experiences.
stara

Post by stara »

I don't know if this is a pattern but every leo I come across has a earth ascendant, I don't know why but maybe because their descendant is in a water sign and I have what they are looking for in a partnership. Even my dog is a leo, taurus asc :roll: french bulldog btw,typical leo behavior.
Yeah I noticed that the fire sun ruled people are very mellowed down if they have either quite a bit of earth or water in their chart,it keeps them in balance, but fire mixed with air is a whole other influence,something similar to a tornado, the person is spinning out of control.
About the psychic thing, I couldn't agree more, but still I'm on the fence about what element is more psychic, between water and fire that is a good duel and the winner is tough to decide, I think fire is more instinctual, they represent that inner passion and drive and there is something quite psychic when you're tuned in with your inner fire or inner child. But water wins for me for being the psychic warriors of the zodiac,cancer for being in tune with other people's emotions ( cancer's power of the moon), scorpio for being highly intuitive and sensing things before they even happen (that instinctual power of mars and pluto energy combined), and of course our eldest sign pisces for being intune with everything around them, like the ocean containing everything down to the last grain of sand.
My friend has an almost balanced chart like you described, leo asc,aries venus, water trine like me, and he is an earth dominant with an air void,aquarius moon singleton and he is one of the most psychic gifted people I have ever met, that aquarius moon gives him alot of insight and with his taurus sun,leo asc he manifests that insight full of creative purpose into reality, that's why I think earth is very beneficial for those kinds of manifestations. Also I don't look just at the element,because I think that gets a bit misleading for it's simplicity, I also look at the planet ruling that element or sign to decide if there is great creative potential there, having said that I think taurus being ruled by venus can be equally creative if not even more than all of the fire signs combined, and I've met my fair share of taurus/venus ruled people.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I agree with everything you said, but I forgot about Uranus/Aquarius, they are sometimes from another planet with their intuitive side :)
stara

Post by stara »

Also can your share perspectives about my capricorn in the 11th house, I have some interpretations but that placement is still kind of foreign to me
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Cap on the 12th shows you want to find ways and means to help humanity. Because its an earth sign you like to find structures and systems that won't break down once set up, it has to be a solid structure of some sort that once begun never falters. Personally, you have needs to heal others/humanity but they somehow crash and burn, it is so hard to focus on others when you have enough to deal with in your own life. The best way to approach a stalemate like this is the 70's saying, 'think globally act locally'. When you can't heal everyone then heal yourself.
stara

Post by stara »

It really resonates, but you said cap in the 12th house, I asked about the 11th house. But still there is some similarity between those houses because they both deal with humanity, aquarius from a detached perspective, pisces from an empathic.