Does this man's birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
stars24

Does this man's birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

Post by stars24 »

Well here is an interesting one. Rarely do you ever come across anyone claiming to be Jesus, but even if you do, the chances of you coming across someone claiming to be Jesus because of a birth chart are pretty slim. But such is the case for a man named Pyron, who claims that the astrological map of his own birth proves beyond any doubt that he is Jesus himself. Well, being a Christian who loves astrology, I usually don't get to combine both worlds. So I decided to read his 7 page natal chart. He doesn't exactly seem to be schooled in how to write a traditional natal chart, but his approach to writing was interesting to say the least. I'm not saying that I am a believer or anything, but Pyron basically, in 7 pages, made the entire bible turn into a small natal chart. And I could see it. He took the whole bible and turned it into 1 clear astrological map, in only 7 pages of writing, and it blew my mind. He also gave a new perspective on how ancient Egyptians viewed astrology, and how the bible is all astrological calculations. Pyron's 7 page book is found here...

https://www.scribd.com/document/3596088 ... -Existence

So my main question about Pyron's interesting natal chart is this - Pyron's approach to astrology is not to plot out the position of the stars, but rather to rearrange them however he wants, do you think that rearranging the position of stars was the original concept of astrology?
stars24

Re: Does this man's birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

Post by stars24 »

Anybody out there?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Does this man's birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

Post by admin »

Hi stars24,

Well, you don’t give us much time to read and properly study and absorb the mass of ‘information’ here ! This is the kind of article that, if it’s to be properly analysed and commented on, needs considerable time and effort and interest to do so.

I haven’t read it all, but I was certainly caught by parts of it, which I thought fascinating. But as I read on, I thought how easy it is to rationalise and twist the information to suit one’s own concepts or ideas, which I feel has been done here, much like the ‘re’-interpretations of Nostradamus.

I will also point out that this 'Astrologers' Forum' is, naturally, for astrological discussion, and not for purely philosophical argument, and certainly not for religious discussion or argument. So I think it might be a good idea to post this in a Forum that is more relevant to such.

Thanks anyway,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]