when will i get job and which sector plz help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RajaRamesh

when will i get job and which sector plz help

Post by RajaRamesh »

Respected sir
I am Ramesh
my details are as below
Name: Paidi Raja Ramesh
DOB :24-12-1991
time: 9:12PM
place : Srikakulam,AndhraPradesh,India
Ashlesha naksetra 2 pada,
i am an indian living in india
i am troubling with getting job after completion of my btech in 2014 i tried a alot but at end failure and because of colour blindness unable to go to PSU being a topper in btech and Mtech also (in Electronics and communication engineering ) but now i was unable to crack any placement in campus p lease help me with some remedies and how is my feature i am having a lot of fear about my feature plz plz help.
As rahu is in fifth house with sun in my chart i feel very sad is it a big problem plz plz help me and tel me how is my feature and which sector i will go i want to settel in USA is there any chances for me to settle in other countries????????????? plz help
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: when will i get job and which sector plz help

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Raja, pls go to astro.com , chartsubscriber.com or some other site and create your chart to post here, it saves us a lot of time, thanks.
RajaRamesh

Post by RajaRamesh »

thank you
here below i attached the natal chart
Free Chart - Astrodienst.pdf
natal chart
(339.95 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Raja, thanks for doing that, firstly I see that you are a bright and caring person, sometimes you get excited and frantic and over-react.

You really have little to worry about because your natural charm and driven personality will ensure you do achieve. Your weakness is partying and drinking, maybe even taking drugs. What this means is that when you can't control your addictive side you are going to spend too much time doing these things when you should be studying and working. I don't know if you are doing these things, but I can see it as a weakness in your psyche and so something you need to be aware of and avoid if possible.

As for whats going on now, you have been through tough times in the past but nothing really stands out right now. I think you need to sit quietly and plan your future, do this with a mentor or trusted friend.

Remember, you are intelligent, somewhat highly strung and so can tend towards nervousness. This may drive you to party, drink and do drugs to manage - self medicate. If you instead turn that addictive side of your powerful personality into study, meditation, relaxation and drive towards achievable goals you will stop your wheels from spinning and move forward quickly. You really do have great qualities, now is a good time to learn to use them productively.

One thing that also stands out is that you are a leader, you are a role model for younger people. With this comes responsibility so find those activities that reduce your worry and anxiety so that you can demonstrate your best side. You have great qualities, find them, activate them and use them.
RajaRamesh

Post by RajaRamesh »

Sir Thank You for spending time for me
But as far as i know still now i am not addicted to any of bad habits and i very rarely go to party and most of those parties are with family only.
Please tell me how is my feature and when will get a job if possible or when will i get good fortune plz plz help me and tell some remedies
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Raja, that's good news, there is no special time that I can see for you to get work or promotion. Right now is a good time, there are no pressing bad transits so get that advice asap.

You need to sit with your mentor, someone who knows your field, and talk things thru. Set out a plan, a series of strategies to get what you are after. Sadly astrology can't do that for you, sorry.