Lost my job....please help..

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Deep03

Lost my job....please help..

Post by Deep03 »

Namaste,
I am an indian male living in newzealand from past one and half year now..i was doing a cookery course there and right now i was doing my intership(training)
In a hotel which I joined on 29th august and on 27 september they told me they dont need me as i am slow and not good in work.i have to complete my 600hr intership otherwise it can lead me back to india as we have a strict rules that you have to finish intership on time and if you dont send timesheets to colllege they have to report to immigration.

I specially went from auckland to this place whic h is 3 hour drive from christchurch thinking that i will get extra 30 points for my permanent residency but now i am back to chrischurch city and dont know what to do should i stay here and look for job or go to auckland back and look for job.

I need a job immediately and i am so stressed right now.when can i get a job.
I feel so unlucky that i left 3 other opportunities for this job and this happened.

I put so much hard work but nothing is happening for my career.

D.o.b- 26 feb 1991
Time - 19:48
Place - delhi,india
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Lost my job....please help..

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Deep, firstly let me look at your birth chart... it tells me that you are charming, intelligent but a bit of the drama queen. When things go wrong you throw your hands in the air and freak out. I must admit, I do that too sometimes. We both have strong Leo in our charts :)

I want you to remember this: you are intelligent, charming / personable and hard working. You can get work anywhere, so calm down, focus and start thinking and planning.

OK, let me look at your transits... OK, good, there's nothing nasty out there impacting on you, so it's a matter of going to plan B, finding another job. Pack your bags, get out your resume, brush your hair, smile...

I drew 3 tarot cards to help me find what's happening here.
1. Past - Queen Cups - things were good, so what went wrong?
2. Present - 8 Cups - time to move on in search for satisfaction
3. Future - 4 Wands - happiness and success

Well, those cards tell us a story don't they. You will be successful but don't make the same mistakes you made in your last job. Be more vigilant with yourself, be professional, exhibit self control over your emotions and work hard. And what did I say for you to remember?