My financial situation. Please help!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Pisces22

My financial situation. Please help!

Post by Pisces22 »

Dear members,

I'm going through a tough time. Because of illness and other things I wasn't able to pay back my student loans for a while and now the banks are harassing me and my financial situation is awful. Currently not earning any money and it looks like I could be close to bankruptcy. Can anyone see if I can avoid filing bankruptcy? Will my financial situation improve, if yes how and when?

I would be forever grateful for any help!

DOB: 02/25/85
TOB: 12:39pm in Stuttgart Germany

Thank you so so much in advance! I appreciate every comment.
Attachments
Astro_2-iloveimg-cropped.gif
Astro_2-iloveimg-cropped.gif (100 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: My financial situation. Please help!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

pisces22, what I can see is that you are coming out of a difficult period not going into one, I can't advise you on what you should do now, nor does astrology do that. I did draw some tarot cards to help shed some light on your situation though.

Questioner - King Pentacles, seems you know how to make money, if that's the case you really need to hang in there and get that business brain of your's working again

Past - King of Rods - hmm, did you try to help others? Did helping someone put you into this situation? Something about being too kind comes up here
Present - Hanged man - you are looking at your current situation from a different perspective, good, put your thinking cap on and be imaginative and creative
Future - Strength - there's no better card, believe in yourself and go for it, there are qualities that shine within which you can draw upon

Seems you've got the goods now it's time for you to think outside the square and pull out some gold Pentacles, maybe some people you know will lend a hand. I hope this is of some use to you.
Pisces22

Post by Pisces22 »

Hi Noel,

thank you so much for reaching out!
I'm happy to hear that the cards are giving a green signal and I'm currently doing all I can to solve my issues. There are people who are supporting me, yes.
I was wondering if cards could tell the possible outcome of my financial situation? Because we (advisers, lawyer) and I are fighting to have the banks accept a mutual agreement regarding the loans.. if they don't, it means I might have to file for bankruptcy which is something I really want to avoid :cry:

Thanks so much for your support, it means a lot
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Pisces22, the card that came up was Queen of Cups, so it appears you will receive a compassionate hearing. This is a positive card but you will need to put your best foot forward to make it work for you. Wishing you every success, the esoteric world supports you but you also have to do the ground work yourself to channel it through to this world.
Pisces22

Post by Pisces22 »

Thank you so much, Noel! I'm definitely giving it my all! It helps to know that the outcome seems to be rather positive, so that's extra motivation! :)
DonnaCrews

Post by DonnaCrews »

That was good to hear. Did bank accept your agreement regarding loan? This motivation and your lawyer's effort will surely be fruitful. My brother also faced the same situation and he was all new to this. He hired a lawyer and his helped him to do the needful. Hope everything is well!