work query

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pdmmumbai

work query

Post by pdmmumbai »

DOB - 5 June 83
place - allahabad, up, india
time - 12:08AM
female

I run my own business in India. And this year, I have started a new business in USA too.
I am an extremely positive person by nature and confident of this new startup too.

I am facing work related issues/ problems since December 2015. As something picks up, something else happens to negate it.
I faced lot of loss also from 2016 onwards. The smoothness that i enjoyed before this period has reduced, not sure why.
This is making me wonder when this phase will get over. Or is there any way i can reduce the malefic effects.

My second question is of our extending our family. Due to the financial - work stress, it has been delayed.
I would like to know the best time for us to plan family.
Husband - born in bhopal, MP , india. 22/02/84. time: 9.10am
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: work query

Post by Noel Eastwood »

pdm, would you please create a western astrology chart and attach it your next post, thank you so much.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Hello, Please find the file attached.
Attachments
Western astrology chart attached.
Western astrology chart attached.
2457996908896.gif (14.85 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks for posting your chart, I see you are quite intelligent and driven, both qualities needed for a successful business. You do worry and sometimes get moody when you get stressed, you'll need to continue to work on this to control it because ti could drag you down sometimes.

Right now is a challenging time for you and your business, early next year is a good for starting family and other projects. It will still be stressful because having babies is never easy anyway.

You've been through some tough times and your health has been up and down, some mystery illnesses that seem to keep coming back. That is easing now. Make sure your quite well before starting new ventures though and look after your health. Babies don't care if you've not slept three nights in a row :)
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Thank you sir for your reply. I know I am a little late but I wanted to wait out a little to see change of tide.

You are right, my health deteriorate in last 2 years. It has been due to work stress only. I have stared to prioritise my health over everything else and I feel so much better inside out today.

Work concerns will last forever but I really hope these tough times will get over fast. Both me and my husband are honest and extremely hard working individuals and this sudden dampness in work front is stressing for over 2 years now!

Do you reckon we do something to ease out things a bit ? Maybe some gemstone or something ?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

pdm, I'm sorry but I don't know anything about gemstones. Just work hard at looking after yourselves and your business. Prepare for 2018 too, it looks like a busy year, good luck with it.