Sun in Aries, Moon in Leo, Taurus Ascendent

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mooninleo

Sun in Aries, Moon in Leo, Taurus Ascendent

Post by mooninleo »

born March 25, 1983, at 07:35 AM,
Ventura (Ventura), California, United States

Hello wise astrologians! Excited to be a part of this group I'm a gay male, and starting to learn about charts. I have three questions:

1. How do i interract with people without always feeling like i have to put on the breaks. I'm so afraid to allow myself to be direct because I know I'll let everything out at lightning fast speed and come off like a total b#tch. Its like i'm afraid of my own passion. Instead i feel like i let people be incharge. i've lost my aries-ness?

2. How do i handle my leo moon and needing to feel special all the time? I construct my life in such a way that i keep people at a distance so i can stay in control of my emotions.

3. Is there anything else about my chart that is going on that may help me understand who i am? Thank you very much :)
Attachments
mychart.jpg
mychart.jpg (121.02 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
scorpio
Senior

Re: Sun in Aries, Moon in Leo, Taurus Ascendent

Post by scorpio »

To answer your first question, you have an inconjunct aspect between your Aries Sun and Mercury in the 12th house, and Saturn and Pluto in Libra/Scorpio in the 6th. You also have Taurus rising which can seem a very ‘dour’ and quiet ascendant to other people you meet. Neptune also squares your Sun and Mercury setting up a stress by making you unsure of who you are and how you wish to be seen, but it also ‘softens’ the Aries in quite a lovable way. The fact that your Arian Sun and Mercury are in the 12th house also affects this as the 12th house can be quite hidden and secretive. Put all this together with the inconjunct and you will find that both Saturn and Pluto will ‘squash’ the Aries. But they won’t always do it as you will find there will be times in your life when you will react to other people with quite practical but devastating effects. The fact that you only do this when absolutely necessary will draw other people to you and, in time, they will allow you to be in charge.

As to your second query, your Moon in Leo is in a kite formation with Neptune, Mars and Saturn/Pluto. Mars is the focus of this kite, but pressure is being put on it from both Pluto and Saturn. This is a very strong and positive energy to have in your chart. What happens is that you want to be seen for your deep passion, specialness and intensity and then Saturn comes along and puts a damper on things. This, I repeat, is a good thing because the emotional energy that is coming through this formation may well be too much for others to bear all at once. This does NOT mean that people cannot get to know the real you, but rather that you do have your wilder side under control, and, when the right people come along they will accept your ‘funneled’ wild side and you will feel special!

Your last question I will leave for another time. :shock:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mooninleo, welcome, and thanks for posting here.

Your Moon in the 22nd degree of Leo shows that there may have been a lot of rejection by your family or by 'groups', and your response has been to build your ego on whatever might have been available. Probably hasn't worked. It's lonely. Leo needs to feel 'special' - and the Moon is about one's 'fundamental needs' - the way in which one can feel 'nurtured'. Your Moon is in trine to Mars in Aries...albeit in the 12th House. But what this does is give an energy to dig down inside yourself. (Hey ho! Inevitably you've 'been there/done that). What's been going on during these last few years is transiting Pluto (rules your 7th/relationships of course), entering your 9th House ('higher' viewpoints), and in square to your Sun/Mercury. (This probably started in 2009, and will be going through - on and off - til Oct. 2011.) What this is 'doing' is changing you ...totally. (Which you've probably already realised). Alongside that, it's been in sextile to your Natal Saturn (which rules your Midheaven - your 'out there in the World' image). Given that you probably know much more than you give yourself credit for, this Pluto transit might be pushing you to 'vomit' all of this, as in: "come off like a total b#tch" - via the Moon in Leo - hence: "needing to feel special all the time".

What's also going on right now is perhaps that your sense of 'aloneness' is being felt even more. Your vitality is strong, even tho' it may not feel so at times right now. If you want, you can just draw back, but I don't think you will be able to allow yourself to do that.

You've had to deal with so much in these last few years, and it's been very 'all out of synch' (to say the least). Hold on...You are going to have insights by the ...heaps! (so to speak).

Hope something here helps. (Please do say if something needs clarification.)
Best,
Admin.

Thanks Scorpio for that (specially for the quincunx interpretations - which I STILL have trouble getting my head around ! :roll: ).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
mooninleo

Post by mooninleo »

Thank you scorpio, and admin, for the chart readings. I've been trying to wrap my head around what you both wrote.

scorpio -
You described me in a way that I don't think i've ever understood my personality before. The saturn and pluto squashing my sun, wow. Its like acting that way has always made sense to me with people, but now it makes a lot of sense. I feel like i have many different parts to my personality,and that its wonderful to know that there isn't something wrong with me. The passion and the holding back have always been two big parts of me. So I appreciate that very much. my funneled wild side.. its like i've had to rediscover it in myself since 2009, as i've not had people to understand it in awhile. but i have been getting in touch with it lately :) Do you think i need to treat all these aspects equally or try to let my sun shine thru more? Thank you.

admin -
Thank you so much
My 22nd degree moon in Leo, is there a way I can find nurturing in myself, because the 'eog' thing with other people makes like like a rollercoaster.
With Pluto transiting til Oct 11, basically I'm going to be feeling that and being affected by it until then? I try to pull back, but often times its the aloneness, the introspectiveness, is what I'm always trying to get away from. I've been trying to reach that core place, and im trying different things to achieve this.

I really like insights by the 'heap', so you mean I'll feel more in control after this pluto transit? Thank you so much. Once the transit is over, how are things going to look, or be different, after I've gone through that? I really appreciate you taking the time to read this for me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"My 22nd degree moon in Leo, is there a way I can find nurturing in myself?"
Yes, it's really important that you don't allow what you see as 'defeats' or personal hurts to take your energy away - easy to say, but certainly not easy to do. Something, somewhere deep inside is protecting you because you have important work to do. However, if you in any way show to others that you 'know' this, they will put you down. You have perhaps more courage than you think you have because you have something important 'to do'. But, hard as it may be, you may need to keep it to yourself until you really 'know' it, as others may see it as you being 'egotistical', or 'needing attention'.
"With Pluto transiting til Oct 11, basically I'm going to be feeling that and being affected by it until then? I try to pull back, but often times its the aloneness, the introspectiveness, is what I'm always trying to get away from. I've been trying to reach that core place, and im trying different things to achieve this."
Yes, when Pluto leaves this particular aspect, you will feel 'different' - perhaps not immediately as Pluto aspects tend to take a while to be 'absorbed' fully. As Pluto then moves on to trine your Venus, starting Jan/Feb. 2011, the 'regeneration' continues, particularly when Jupiter conjoins your Mercury and Sun in Feb. 2011, followed by Uranus in April/May/June, when you should find that all of what you have been through, starts to feel soooo worthwhile. That may seem like a long time off, and in fact, you still have a few things to work through - but it's stuff you've already been through and experienced, so now it's a matter of recognising, and looking at the 'why's' of it all.

You're not alone. Just write what you feel you need to here and we'll do our best to show you that that isn't true.

Best to you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]