Cluless..about Relationships..need Guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Maya008

Cluless..about Relationships..need Guidance

Post by Maya008 »

Hi Everyone,
If anyone will be kind enough to read my chart and help.
I had many relationships in my life but we parted our ways for some or other reason though ego or fight never happened more of a situational reason.
I sometime feel i might never get a person as in a partner.
My parents are worried for my marriage as my age is lil over.can you please help me reading the marriage aspect and if so what sort of person i will eventually end up.

Below are my Details

Date of birth : 01/08/82
Time:05.30 am
Place : Ranchi , India.
Maya008

Re: Cluless..about Relationships..need Guidance

Post by Maya008 »

Enclosing my chart as well.
Attachments
astro_w2at_01_maya_hp.30193.19100.gif
astro_w2at_01_maya_hp.30193.19100.gif (52.62 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Any insight will be of help to me to know myself better . Can someone look into my chart ?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Maya, well you do have a lot of Fire in your chart which can make you impatient, irritable, irresponsible and sometimes selfish. It can also mean you are generous, friendly, loyal, imaginative, creative and absolutely great fun to be with. But I fear you get impatient then moody and then you regret saying what you said.

I am mostly Fire myself and looking at your chart I'd say you're even more Firey than me :)

So, how do you cope with being so independent, so nice and loving? Easy, you enjoy your life, but then the pressure of your culture demands you get married. That puts pressure on you, enormous pressure. How do you manage that?

Well, firstly you stop worrying so much, you are a worrier and that undermines your confidence. Secondly start doing meditation, deep relaxation, to train yourself to calm down, to find some inner peace. You can get over excited and this might frighten people. You like to control situations so you'll need to work on that, learn to let go and allow others to make decisions.

Is there love in your chart? Sure, you are a loving person, of course there is. When? Whenever you find yourself, you'd best do your homework and slow your life down a bit, learn self control and start to find silence on a daily basis. That would be a good start.
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Hi Noel,

Thanks a ton for replying to my post and helping me to know myself better :) . Yes i agree i am impatient and i worry a lot .Pre-plan was once my favorite word in life :-P.After breakups and struggling with my career i have learned that bit of not being over excited as few things are not in our control .
i am trying to keep myself more calm and i agree i need to focus on meditation as well .Honestly i don't want to settle down with just any man . I guess i still want to fall in love all over again and then commit . Marriage has become a big concern for my family and when i look at them i get more worried and feel sad about it .
A random though strikes me though its not related to my marriage , i see weird things in dreams which apparently gets into shape after some months down the line . Whether its about my friends or people i haven't come across or my family . Initially i kept discarding this as mere coincidences but off-late i feel its not just coincidence.
i talk to myself a lot and i do hear voices from within .when i visit people's house i get strange vibes , at times positive , at times negative . :( what should i do ? M i developing something which i am not aware of ? :cry: . I understand you are occupied and busy hence if at all you have time , please let me know how should i interpret these changes .I am not very spiritual by nature ,although i have faith in GOD and i pray and
at times feel connected .
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Still waiting for reply from our panel of experts
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Maya,

Just to let you know that Noel is away for the week so you may not receive a reply until his return.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
anandgem

Post by anandgem »

Dear Maya, Greetings from Anand, Vedic Astrologer based in Chennai.

Well after performing your chart in Vedic Horoscope I wish to say the following.
Ascendant-Cancer, Star is Moola, Moon Rasi is Sagittarius.
Currently running Moon Mahadasa and Jupiter Bukthi which started 12th of Aug.17, This is good phase which will run 11/12/18.
Guru being Subh planet and Moon your Rising planet phase will give good times which also includes getting married.

Moon and Ketu is in 6th makes you intelligent and you will have good intuition, Mars is your yogakarakka sitting in 4th along with Guru and both aspects
10th house of careers makes you as a person career minded.
Venus sitting in 12th with Rahu delayed your marriage.
In Career charts suggests that you are highly creative due to planets positions.

Due to Moon and Ketu in 6th created on and off relationship also Rahu/Venus in 12th, Guru and Mars together in 4th your comforts zone
created relationship in work area.
Now since you have Moon and Guru phase and Guru will be going to 11th house in KOCHAR will create atmosphere for marriage.

Best wishes
Anand
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Thanks Anand ji for the reply :)

You pointed out certain aspects very correctly .Firstly i do think i am creative and so i always wanted to get into Mass Media or Ad , but not sure how i ended up doing engineering in computer science . I realized after working for 3 years that i cant drag it more and hence did Masters in Human Resource . I am more comfortable with my work now .
Secondly ,you pointed out relationship in work place , yes i agree my relationship of 5 yrs started there and ended unfortunately making me stressed and weak.
thirdly , my sixth sense works out in most of the cases not sure how but it started few years back only .
i have few question , you can help me with .
1. I heard Moola is a bad as with regards to marriage , even in my relationship the guy's family had issue as i am Moola born female and they were scared not sure how true it is though.
2.Secondly, few astrologers also mentioned i have KalSarp Dosha as well ,adding more scary thoughts :(
3. I have been away from my place for 11 years now because of my job, studies and that made me independent more stronger , but somewhere i do want to go abroad may be for vacations not necessarily for my job. Any possibilities you can see ?

Thanks Once Again for taking out time and answering to my Queries Anand ji.

Regards,
Maya
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

I hope any expert goes through my query and reply if at feasible .