Cluless..about Relationships..need Guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Cluless..about Relationships..need Guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Maya, I'm back from holidays with my family, it was absolutely wonderful, but phew, I needed it too :)

I'm going to stick with your spiritual side now, I'll let Anand continue his great job explaining your other aspects, thanks Anand.

What you describe is psychic awareness, it can be a curse and it can be a blessing. To continue as you are now and doing nothing you will find that it can make you more stressed and worry over your dreams and what you pick up with your sensitivity.

Remember in my first post to you I said that you need to do a lot of deep state relaxation, meditation? Guess what, I didn't say that for fun, i said it because I saw your spiritual sensitivity could be either deepened to enhance your life beyond measure, or it could drive you to distraction worrying about what you pick up with your sensitivity.

If you want to make your spiritual sensitivity a blessing then you will need to earn it by doing daily meditation. I can help if you want. I suggest you get some of my books which are on my web site and my signature below - particularly the self hypnosis book.

Now that you know this, tell me what you are going to do about it?
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Hi Noel,

Sorry for the delay .i was held up with work.and before i start..belated happy bday wishes..May the strong positive vibes of all of us reaches you and vice versa.Now coming back to your sugguestion ,yes i agree that i need to focus more on meditation.i have started but its giving me hard time to focus,but i am sure i can do and will do .
Offlate i had this particular thing going in my mind, not sure how you take this .is there really something called twinflame ? Do 11.11 and numbers like wise does gives a message from universe when you keep seeing that everywhere ? I know i might sound stupid but yeah i wanted to know ...

Waiting to hear from you soon....
Maya
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Maya, and thanks for your birthday wishes, that was nice.

OK, numbers do come up like that for people, what they mean is generally not much. It's common though, especially when people are highly stressed. For some reasons this is the most common thing, stress.

'Twin flame' I guess is a love thing? Are we only compatible with a 'soul mate' or 'twin flame'? I doubt it, we're social creatures who can get along fine with a whole heap of people, if we're lucky we engage with like-minded people, some of them may like us too. We form partnerships with people we feel compatible with, and so i guess that's where 'twin flame' and 'soul mate' comes into it. But I've counselled a lot of people in relationships with so called 'soul mates' and it's just another relationship complete with domestic violence and all the same issues other people have.

So you can tell by now I'm not very 'new agey' when it comes to this 'love' thing so heavily promoted on web pages and media. It sells a lot of books though. I like to look at it from an astrological as well as psychological perspective. I've written about it in my weekly newsletters which you can get if you subscribe, and in my latest book, so I won't bore you here.
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Hi Everyone....

I am back again but this time even more confused. I have met a guy ..very caring ,mature, responsible.but not sure if things will work out as my parents might not be reacting greatly as he is divorcee .

Before i start a conversation i really need to know how compatible we are...is it just a phase or something forever.

My details
01 Aug 1982
5.30 am
Ranchi, india

His details

13 Aug 1983
7.15 pm
Nizamabad, india

Any insight to it will really help me .

Regards,
Maya
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Maya,

Would you post this query (with a different Subject Heading) in the 'Synastry' area here on the Forum ?
(Just scroll down through the main Board and you'll see it there).

One of us who works with Synastry/Relationship matters will answer your query there.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Sure , Thanks for Guiding me :) i have posted there with a new Subject .

Regards,
Maya