Career improvement and foreign settlement

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lookahead

Career improvement and foreign settlement

Post by Lookahead »

Hi

This is my first post.

I am worried about my career in general as despite best of efforts, I am unable to establish good working relationship with me superiors or peers. Though I have been getting promoted / recognized for the work, in my career (banking, finance) throughout, but still not able to build amicable relationships, specially with my superiors. Finance has not been too much of a concern thus far. However, I notice that at times I am not as diplomatic as I should be which leads to frictions. Hence I have started working hard to control sharing my opinions and improve the way in which I communicate them. However, recently I received feedback to be more assertive in my dealings. So I wanted to know, what is causing this conflict ( I feel it is Saturn / Sun) and how do I improve this. Also, I have applied for an out of country opportunity (foreign settlement) which I am not sure, whether it shows well-placed in my natal chart. I have recently begun my journey with Vedic (Parashari) astrology and am at a nascent stage. I also wish to pick up western astrology along the way.

Need assistance in assimilating knowledge and understanding on whether any of the planets mentioned above are causing these conflicts which I need to resolve and would I be able to move to foreign lands and improve my career there.

Many Thanks for taking out time to go through my post. My chart is below.

*** Please note that my ascendant per the vedic astrology is Scorpio.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm= ... =2017&rs=0
Attachments
birth details.gif
birth details.gif (107.97 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career improvement and foreign settlement

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Looka, you are a driven and ambitious person, I see you are charming, impatient and also quite creative and can get things done. A hard worker with all those qualities shouldn't have any problem getting a job or getting along with people.

But, that Sagittarius Ascendant suggests you can also be rude and insensitive, now there's something to work on. I don't see anything wrong with your mind, but you do need to study things properly, use Mind Maps, read Tony Buzan's books. You have a sharp mind, insightful and smart, but at times you day dream. You might want to use that 'space' and learn to meditate your study and use it to manage your career.

So, what do I suggest? Meditate, deep state relaxation only, nothing fancy, just relax. The rest will slowly come together. You have everything you need but I fear you dwell on things that aren't all that real. Right now you are slowly coming out of a tough, grounding time with Saturn crossing into your 1st House, but that was a while ago. It changed your direction but isn't quite finished yet. This becomes a good time to get started with your meditations.

Also Neptune is crossing your Jupiter who rules your Ascendant and that can maker you feel lost somewhat. This is another reason to start meditating.
Lookahead

Post by Lookahead »

:D
Thanks for your response Noel. I day dream. That's true. I fret for all possible combinations which can go wrong- That's true as well. I also have a habit of delaying actions.

I believe in god and pray a lot but have not started meditating, though I see that happening in immediate future. Last few years have indeed been a 'grounding time' and I have changed my approach and beliefs after experiencing set backs. I clearly feel that I have grown up a bit mentally and spiritually.

My 'charm' works at palaces where it shouldn't and I am working hard to control getting carried away and ending up disappointing my loved ones and myself. This too, I feel is because my SUN+Mercury+Ketu(south node) coexist in my relationship house (per vedic astrology). Do you see any past life karma burdening my current life which I need to work on? - This is very important to me.

Also, there was a question around my career in foreign lands - Do you see some hope or should I stop my day dream?

Thanks for your time.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

look, yes you can work where ever you wish, you have a chart that basically has few limits. You are a nice enough person but this lifetime wasn't designed for you to goof off, but to learn and improve yourself.

And that's part of your challenge, karma, for this lifetime, you need to learn how to set limits, boundaries for your excesses. We could say your 'charm' is excess and you need to limit how you use it; the same with what you say and how you communicate; the same with your mind and how you let it go off where ever it wants...

Your life is too loose, you need to tighten it up a bit, that's all. You have all your life to do this but sooner is always better than later.
Lookahead

Post by Lookahead »

Thanks Noel. That was quite insightful!

I would like to start off with meditating and controlling my anxieties which I feel - play me around. My mind tend to wander and loose focus but at the same time gives me answers, insights and opens me up. I would prefer a balance. Decelerate my mind to be focused and 'in the moment'.

You will hear more from me Noel. Will start of with meditation. Hope my direction sense stays inexorable.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Look, you have a good attitude and are very intelligent, let that guide you. Remember your weakness is to go to excess, that could be excess worry too. Learning to live a 'tight' life is a blessing for people like you and I. Meditation, specifically tai chi, was a blessing for me and helped make me who I am today. I am sure that with a lot of consistent and diligent self-work, you will be sitting in my seat one day guiding others. Check out my books in my signature below, there are some there that will help guide you on your path.
Lookahead

Post by Lookahead »

Reviving this thread, as I have updates to share:

Unfortunately, I didn't login to the site after my last post and completely missed seeing your response Noel. Apologies.

I will start off with what I wanted share - I started with light pranayam and gradually moved to meditation. Concentrating on my breathing. The state of thoughtlessness was overbearing to begin with, and I just couldn't hold myself more than a minute, for a very long time. I realized how preoccupied we have been, our mind overclocks and that has become our permanent state. I would open my eyes with a jerk and would find myself more comfortable with the world around me than the one within me.

Almost after a month, my concentration has improved, but even then it is difficult to control and put a temporary pause to the ever flowing barrage of useful and useless thoughts.

Breathing helps ? Yes it does!

What changed for me in a month or so is this - My responses have become balanced and reactions have slowed down...considerably. At times, I feel as if, I can watch myself as a third person and look at my expressions and reactions and their impact on everyone around me.

Under currents which I used to miss or ignore / careless about, come up instantly and help me make amends. It still is a long walk .. but I can see that just by slowing down a bit, resisting 'between the line' interpretations of my social interactions have made me at least stay in the sphere.

Will I continue with my meditations? - A BIG YES ( THANKS NOEL! ) - I desperately need to overcome the uneasiness that I go through in being more responsible and accountable for my actions. It is not easy - Trust me. It is lot more easier to just live in ignorance and take life as it comes....and honestly, I keep wandering back . But, thankfully my mind has become capable to differentiate and I feel far more connected with the person that I am now, or am going to be ...

My foreign settlement has came through and I am working on managing my relationships by being more sensitive and vocal where ever required. As I said, long way to go, but the least I can do is to take one step a day... every day.

And Noel - Thanks for your support ! I will lookout for your recommendations and will be back after sometime with more updates. Thanks for everything!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ah Look, thank you for the magical update, now your challenge is to continue, daily, it's tough indeed but now you've made a difference and noticed it that should help push you when you feel like slacking off. Let me know how you go when you can, a journey like this is magical when you step onto the path and special things happen.
Lookahead

Post by Lookahead »

Hi
I am back here. My meditation continues and it has made me go through inexplicable emotions. Incessant tears flow down my cheeks for no reason and I still get up with a happy feeling. I feel energized and light after every spell irrespective of how long or short it has been. In fact I don't time it. I make sure that there is no watch around me, and no race to attain focus. It comes on its own ..most of the times and at times it doesn't. Has this changed the world around me ... no it still hasn't. I still go through hardships and issues with managing relationships around me continue in some degree. But I am 100% sure that I know more than before, and I also know that there is so much to learn that it is almost humbling. I feel happiness which is much more pure and strong and I can see emotions far clearly than before.

I feel that I have developed some kind of positive restraint which stops the negativity around me to manipulate me or vitiate my mind. Having said that, I am too far from where I want to reach but believe me when I say this, that it makes me really happy to know, how far i am and how much i still need to learn. It's endless. I will NEVER leave meditation. Also I feel happy to share that some of it's positivity has also got rubbed on to my family :)
My wife and my kids too have started joining me. None of them are regular! but I love the feeling when we bond together. At times, we hold hands and just do deep breathing with eyes closed.... Try this one with your family or loved ones. . . and you will know what I wanted to write but couldn't articulate. :)

We are planning to embark on a life changing decision. We have decided to move to Australia this year. Not sure what is in store for us. We will build our entire life again, but hopefully this time we won't make the same mistakes. I need guidance here. The attached chart is of my wife. Would she be able to build a better life in the coming years? Will this relocation help her to gain control of her personal and professional life?

We are planning to move anytime after March 2018.

Best Regards
Attachments
mp Chart.png
mp Chart.png (97.47 KiB) Viewed 2585 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Looky, that's great feedback and I am so excited for you and your family meditations and growing together. Your wife's chart looks positive, I can't see much standing in the way. Of course, life throws curve-balls to as long as you all support each other through this transition you should be quite successful.