Sun-Moon-Ascendet

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
MarSi

Sun-Moon-Ascendet

Post by MarSi »

Hi!

I have a question to professionals. Have you noticed any connection between Sun, Moon and Ascendet signs in the family circle? I will give you an example. I'm Sagitarius by Sun, Cancer by Moon and Ascendet. My father's Sun sign is Scorpio. He passed away when I didn't know about my pregnancy yet. My son was born with Cancer as Sun sign and Scorpio as Moon sign. My mother passed away year ago. Now some days ago my sister's daughter gave birth to a child who is Virgo by Sun, Capricorn by Moon (My mother was Capricorn by the Sun). And such a transition or similar signs are having other member of my family, it would be too long to write all. I'm just curious if there is any connection: family karma or individual etc...?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sun-Moon-Ascendet

Post by admin »

Hi marSi and thankyou for posting here.
Re your question:
"I have a question to professionals. Have you noticed any connection between Sun, Moon and Ascendet signs in the family circle? I will give you an example. I'm Sagitarius by Sun, Cancer by Moon and Ascendet. My father's Sun sign is Scorpio. He passed away when I didn't know about my pregnancy yet. My son was born with Cancer as Sun sign and Scorpio as Moon sign. My mother passed away year ago. Now some days ago my sister's daughter gave birth to a child who is Virgo by Sun, Capricorn by Moon (My mother was Capricorn by the Sun). And such a transition or similar signs are having other member of my family, it would be too long to write all. I'm just curious if there is any connection: family karma or individual etc...?"
Yes...absolutely. In personal practise I've often followed the 'family line' through (parents, grandparents etc.) and have found indeed that a particular astrological sign or pattern tends to repeat through generations. I've also found that some particularly difficult trends (aspect patterns) carried through can change when someone in the family is able to recognise, confront and deal with the particular problem that is being 'carried' in each generation.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MarSi

Post by MarSi »

Thanks for the quick reply:)

So do you reckon that it's more like an family archetype, which is going through family tree? Or there might be some signs about reincarnation too?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

So do you reckon that it's more like an family archetype, which is going through family tree?"
Yes, 'family archetype' is what I would term it as.
"Or there might be some signs about reincarnation too?"
This of course, depends on one's beliefs. I went to India many times, and this concept has always 'made sense', even before I went there. But, for some time I've been studying various other matters and am wondering now if we're not in some kind of 'sideways' dimensional issue. Here we are, in this particular '3-dimensional' universe (governed by Saturn/Time...which goes 'in a line', which is all we can 'know' - at least as far as astrological Saturn is concerned). Meanwhile, such things as dreams, psychics' 'visions' etc. (Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and so on), provide glimpses of past and future. So, with the concept of 'reincarnation' we can have a sense of having 'been here' before. Whether that is the case or not, we surely do have a sense of something we know already, or have experienced already.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MarSi

Post by MarSi »

But it can be both too - 3 dimensional universe, us seeing past, present time and future (or not having time at all) plus reincarnation if we choose to come back and continue learning here on Earth. I can see those two concepts together, without excluding one or another.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, I agree. It's all rather wondrous - at least at those levels.

Am very interested on further discussions about this.
MarSi

Post by MarSi »

I can suggest to read Gregg Braden. He is looking at the World, using science theories. And in fact they show that we are having more than one reality at the present moment. The same thing in other words is describing Vadim Zealand - he is calling it "Reality Transurfing". That's all quite exciting stuff:)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for that MarSi ! Am on the trail !!!