3 years of unemployment

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mohandwivedi

3 years of unemployment

Post by mohandwivedi »

Can anyone tell me what is the major block in this horoscope? Have been unemployed for three years and got only 3 interviews. Thanks.

23:55
Bombay
Pem

Re: 3 years of unemployment

Post by Pem »

mohandwivedi wrote:Can anyone tell me what is the major block in this horoscope? Have been unemployed for three years and got only 3 interviews. Thanks.

23:55
Bombay
Hello mohandwivedi
You are welcome to also try the Vedic Astrology Readings with your
query.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

mohand, you have had excellent answers from our gurus in the vedic forum so I won't go into too much detail, that will only confuse you and you don't need that.

In 2014 you hit a severe depressive period, it has knocked you over, I can see that, but there is no reason why you can't find work now - it has moved off but you may still be holding on to the mindset it created back in 2014.

You have been advised to meditate, there is a good reason for this, you worry too much. In fact your mind really needs to learn some control. Meditation will help, but it takes time and a good teacher. I suggest finding a good teacher of meditation and follow their instructions.

I know you are suffering but as I said, there is little reason for hardship right now, this is your best time to act, find a good teacher and follow their advice.
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

Three years have turned into four and there is no respite even a tiny bit. All the predictions by the learned people have fallen flat and I see no end to my misery. Can anyone pinpoint please?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mohandwivedi wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 pm Three years have turned into four and there is no respite even a tiny bit. All the predictions by the learned people have fallen flat and I see no end to my misery. Can anyone pinpoint please?
Your suffering is due to debilitation of Moon. Upcoming forecast is also not favorable. Take care of health.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

Thanks Sujitji!

This was your prediction in July 2017:

Things would improve from November onwards and also from next sub dasa of debilitated Moon in 11th. You can do remedies for Ketu till end of the year. Send me feedback. Best regards, Sujit

This was your prediction in September 2016:

Current time under Ketu MD does not look good for job. You will need to keep patience till end of the year. Next Feb 2017 on wards there will be gradual changes in life which can bring chances for job. You can do remedies for Ketu.

Best regards,
Sujit

Also, you had predicted twice about me seeing better days once the Sade Sati tones down but unfortunately your predictions did not come true. They fell flat like anything. In the above mentioned reply, you said things would improve from the next sub dasa of debilitated moon. Now you say not favorable!

May I know what makes you say so? What is unfavorable and why can't I find a job? Others say this jupiter transit will help. What do you say?

Thanks.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hello,
Sad to know your situation.
Earlier I had given you probable period for landing a job. Unfortunately your utter weak debilitated Moon did not allow you to land the job.
Moon has given you weak initiative...Ketu's influence on 7th house occupied by Saturn also delays landing a job. tenth lord Venus is also weak in strength and occupies dustana in navamsa.

I don't know about others saying about Jupiter..

Take care of health...
Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit