Anyone willing to throw some light on this chart ?:P

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
MalizenX

Anyone willing to throw some light on this chart ?:P

Post by MalizenX »

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm= ... =2017&rs=0

Details : 20.12.1995. place : Visegrad - BIH . time : 07:30 Am .

Hello dear peoples i have request for you this chart is of my girlfriend and she is very interested in astrology , so your reading would help a lot . My query is generally about chart , potential for career , how is best for her to organize and where to focus energy ? *By the way she have hobby with making jewelry by silver . She would like to do it professionally that also ,which i really like her work just she has never promote it , sadly /

I may know a lot of this but its great to have insights of professionals like you :P Thanks for taking time on this <3
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Anyone willing to throw some light on this chart ?:P

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Mal, is this her chart?
Attachments
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (176.43 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Yea exactlly, that one.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

OK, thanks, there's 4 keys that will open up this chart, can you see them?
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

No sir :D Can you explain it?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, Mal, did you do my free course yet? Look for those features in the chart that you know I pick up in every reading I do. There must be one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb you could tell me?
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Moon conjunct Pluto ?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

perfecto, yes, now lets examine it, what house, what aspects, what sign, then tell me what it might mean.
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Lot of unconsscious worry and imaginary projections on other peoples(not happening in reality now ) . Moon rules 7th house , Pluto 11th . They are in pluto house which is strong bound with friends , but also a lot hidden emotions there . Intense reactions to ordinary situations , ordinary for others . Great potential for emotional transformation , relationship are transformative . Jupiter as disspositor in 12th house conjunct Sun wide range of optimistic emotions yet Saturn in Pisces give imaginary fears , all in all thsi Conjunction is both destructive and constructive . Thats what i can see there .
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

yes, doing well Mal, Moon Pluto conjunction in Sagittarius is complex indeed, we have a Fire sign, Sag, it is in an Air House, the 11th House and the conjunction is Water plus Water.

Moon shows emotions, how we manage our feelings and express ourselves, Sag is Fire, so we would expect an expressive, joyful and passionate and sometimes over-the-top party type person. In the 11th House that would be directed towards helping others, generous and kind, caring and helpful, always looking to assist those in need.

The moment we add Pluto we introduce introspection, excessive at times because Sagittarius is excessive, like Jupiter. Now we have mood swings, up and down, extreme sensitivity especially to criticism. She might sometimes be called a 'drama queen', someone who is always going off like a fire-cracker, explosive temper and bouts of depression.

This is an extremely transformative conjunction, Pluto seeks to assist your girlfriend to looking within, to find her power and use it for personal growth. It would also assist in astral travel, dreaming and spiritual growth, but only if she first learns to harness this force of Pluto's, she needs to earn it, this is Pluto's Cave in action.

In short, to harness and transform this conjunction your girlfriend needs to learn to meditate, perhaps tai chi or yoga, many years of dedicated hard work. The power this can unleash is enormous.

Ok, now tell me about the Sun - Jupiter conjunction.