Urgent help: Emotional eating and breakup

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
whiterose

Urgent help: Emotional eating and breakup

Post by whiterose »

Noel,

I write to you urgently to request urgent help from you, I hope you can be kind enough to give me some generous insight on this matter.

Recently, I went through an awakening to stop flitting around with online dating as I was abandoned abruptly by a married man whom I shared an intimate relationship with. It was a clandestine affair but tempted by lust, greed, and envy I went along and got myself in an emotional mess.

I am now battling with overeating issues and I have this fear I might be overweight. This is not supposed to happen. I thought I dealt thoroughly with my food issues but this breakup abandonment feeling triggered my emotional eating and problem is, I keep telling myself to stop but I just cannot. I am stuck, Noel, terribly stuck within my own psychological barrier.

I Cannot battle this alone as I know I am losing the battle. I need to get back my controlled self in diet and exercise. I am sad Noel, very sad because I am unable to deal with myself well.

I attached the birth chart as a file..

Please help me Noel.
I am in need of help.

Thank you.
Whiterose
Attachments
lChart_107574.png
lChart_107574.png (157.98 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Urgent help: Emotional eating and breakup

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Whiterose, you have Jupiter crossing your 1st House, he'll cause you to over-do everything, and eating is just one of those things he's good at triggering. So this is not permanent, so relax. Go for walks and get yourself back under control. This does not appear to be an emergency at all, but we do know that you can over-react at times, this is one of those times.

OK, re-read all our conversations and get back to your insights and meditations, then get back to me and report on what you are doing to improve your life.