marriage prediction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
gold82

marriage prediction

Post by gold82 »

DOB: 06-oct-1983
Time: 5:15 AM (approx)
Place: Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India

I have seen my horoscope, so i adding those details as well

Raasi Chakra Details:
=================
Virgo Ascendent
Moon - 1st House
Sun - 1st House
Mercury - 1st House
Saturn - 2nd House
Jupiter - 3rd House
Kethu - 3rd House
Raghu - 9th House
Mars - 12th House
Venus - 12th House
Manthi - 12th House

Navamsha Details
=============
Aries Ascendent
Moon - 1st House
Mars - 3rd House
Venus - 3rd House
Sun - 3rd House
Raghu - 5th House
Jupiter - 8th House
Saturn - 9th House
Kethu - 11th House
Mercury - 12th House

when will i get married? love marriage or arranged marriage? how will i do on my profession?
admin
Site Admin

Re: marriage prediction

Post by admin »

when will i get married? love marriage or arranged marriage?
I think you may be asking this question because you have found someone other than may have been 'arranged'? You basically need to do things your own way, while trying at the same time to do what 'everyone else' needs of you, and at this time, it might be getting harder to comply with that, especially with regard to 'marriage'. So, actually I think you already know the answer to that question even though you are feeling constricted/restricted right now, and are/have been pushed recently?
how will i do on my profession?
Actually, this does have a connection with your first question. Currently, you're working and re-working much that has been going on since about mid-July this year. To be honest, there is one parent in particular that you wish to please perhaps?. Whatever... you know exactly what you want (even tho' you may not be clear about that right now...and actually, you'll always find many other 'possibilities/potentials!) So, basically this Year was about connecting with someone who may have given you a new way to look at your life. Maybe this was someone that your parents 'arranged' for marriage? Perhaps career/professional opportunities accompanied that?.

I don't know. But, you are a 'One', as in, you 'know' exactly who you are, even tho' others might question it. And this year, (and into next Year: 2011) you will assert youself and have to make your own decisions. Some new relationship may occur.

Have mixed your two questions up here, but they seem to be connected in some way. Meanwhile, I think it would be a good idea to wait until at least after early Oct. this year to make any decisions.

Re: Navamsha Details
As I've said here before, this is a 'Western Astrology' site, so queries such as this are not able to be responded to. (Will add this post to the 'Vedic Astrology' forum here.)
gold82.jpg
gold82.jpg (124.62 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
gold82

Post by gold82 »

Thanks admin for you response. I want to share some information so that you can understand my situation better.

My dad passed away when i was 8, my mom only brought me up. I have one elder sister(married) and one elder brother (not married).
My mom currently looking for a girl for my brother. In few months mostly likely he will get married soon. After my brother marriage my mom
will move with me. Personally I'm also not interested in getting married now, since it will take atleast a year for me to get settled financially.
My current plan was to get married after a year.

When i worked in Bangalore, i met a girl she joined as a fresher in my company around July 2008, i have seen her so many times also spoken to her few times.
I never had a feeling of affection, attraction towards her. In back of my mind, i also had a plan that before getting married i wanted to spend some
time with the girl before committing. I heard good things about her through my friends, one of my friend move into flat where she lives, ended up meeting her often.
I don't know what has happened during Oct 2008, with in few weeks i went and asked her that would you marry me? she said no.
Looking back I'm very sure that i was very emotional and lost my consciousness during that period. At the end i was little upset, because of
working reason i got transferred to Chennai. Later I was in UK between march - sep 2009. I meet her in UK, she moved to UK for her higher studies.
I heard that she was in relationship with some family friend .. i was little down but what can i do more .. i have managed to convince myself .. slowly things
got vaporized from my mind. When i came back from UK i got posted in mumbai. Had got time there.

In Jan 2010 i got collapsed when i was at work, when i checked with doctor .. they were saying it could be because of stress/ over worked/ anxiety.
They asked me to stay away from work for some time. I was on leave till March 2010 end. I would probably say that was my worst experience in
my life so far. I was confused a lot during that period, since i was not sure what has happened to me. I was scared .. lost my confidence .. i even
thought that i wont be able to get back to work. In april i have managed to come out of that scary feeling, i have forced myself to get engaged in
my work. Finally after so much of support from family I'm completely out of that now.

Yes like you have mentioned in your reply, I'm re-working quiet a lot of stuff on work front. Also in last few months, i meet another girl .. i liked her character
looks like she also likes me .. also I'm very cautious this time .. i did not do anything so far .. keeping it light .. she is from different caste .. not sure whether
my mom would agree to it. On the other hand i was not sure whether i will be able to meet someone better than her through arrange marriage .. answer i had was
may be or may not .. that's is why i thought i will get some astro expert opinion on this.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When i worked in Bangalore, i met a girl she joined as a fresher in my company around July 2008, i have seen her so many times also spoken to her few times.
I never had a feeling of affection, attraction towards her. In back of my mind, i also had a plan that before getting married i wanted to spend some
time with the girl before committing. I heard good things about her through my friends, one of my friend move into flat where she lives, ended up meeting her often.
I don't know what has happened during Oct 2008, with in few weeks i went and asked her that would you marry me? she said no.
This result does not surprise me as you said: "I never had a feeling of affection, attraction towards her. In back of my mind, i also had a plan that before getting married i wanted to spend some
time with the girl before committing." I think perhaps that your ego was hurt, especially as you were clearly going through some severe work and health issues. Also remember that you said that you weren't particularly attracted to her and felt no affection for her? Surely she must have been aware of this, so I don't think you should take her choice as a personal affront, tho' I can understand why you might have, being in the mental condition and situation that you were at that time. And as you have said:
Looking back I'm very sure that i was very emotional and lost my consciousness during that period. At the end i was little upset, because of
working reason i got transferred to Chennai. Later I was in UK between march - sep 2009. I meet her in UK, she moved to UK for her higher studies.
I heard that she was in relationship with some family friend .. i was little down but what can i do more .. i have managed to convince myself .. slowly things
got vaporized from my mind.

Fortunately, you've managed to deal with that it seems, and again, apparently, in the back of your mind, you have already said:
Personally I'm also not interested in getting married now, since it will take atleast a year for me to get settled financially".
So, basically, your heart wasn't in it, and perhaps she also picked up on this too. So, if you're not really looking to get married, perhaps it's a good idea to leave that idea alone until you've sorted yourself and your other needs out first?
In Jan 2010 i got collapsed when i was at work, when i checked with doctor .. they were saying it could be because of stress/ over worked/ anxiety.
They asked me to stay away from work for some time. I was on leave till March 2010 end. I would probably say that was my worst experience in
my life so far. I was confused a lot during that period, since i was not sure what has happened to me. I was scared .. lost my confidence .. i even
thought that i wont be able to get back to work. In april i have managed to come out of that scary feeling, i have forced myself to get engaged in
my work. Finally after so much of support from family I'm completely out of that now
What was happening - astrologically - during that time was a transit by the planet Neptune (confusion, disillusion, sense of chaos) across the cusp of the area of your work and health. (Neptune takes 168 years to go through the whole 12 signs of the Zodiac, so it's important to understand what this 'energy' is doing here). I think perhaps that the 'style' of the work you are doing does not meet with your true needs. (Or it might be that the way in which work matters are conducted are not up to your standards, or just simply that it doesn't allow you to express certain needs). Whatever the issue may be, it needs to be resolved otherwise you may find that others at work, work against you in some way. You need to be able to have a degree of freedom at work
and you also need to be able to 'help' others in some way.
Yes like you have mentioned in your reply,
I'm re-working quiet a lot of stuff on work front. Also in last few months, i meet another girl .. i liked her character
looks like she also likes me .. also I'm very cautious this time .. i did not do anything so far .. keeping it light .. she is from different caste .. not sure whether
my mom would agree to it. On the other hand i was not sure whether i will be able to meet someone better than her through arrange marriage .. answer i had was
may be or may not

You aren't seeing things clearly about marriage partners at this time, and in fact I think it would be a good idea not to make a definite commitment, given that, to repeat again, you have already said: " Personally I'm also not interested in getting married now, since it will take atleast a year for me to get settled financially."
Would ask if you are attracted to this person 'because' she is 'from different caste' ? Be careful. Make sure as both of you might get hurt if you are doing this for the 'wrong' reasons.

You are going through a massive change with regard to your family and heritage. And you're trying so hard to live up to that. It's all changing and there's still some things you're going to have to sort out, which is why you have/had these health/work problems. You have so many ideas (which I may have said before), and what you may need to do right now is concentrate on what YOU REALLY WANT, and "not sure whether
may be or may not..." says it all. Choosing to marry while you are in this state sounds 'desperate', and given all of the issues I would suggest that you wait til after March 2011 before making any decisions. Work out what you really want to do with regard to work matters first. You're finding your Self and that's partly why you're in such confusion. (Easy word to use: 'Self'...means you have to trust in what you really want and need, and right now that isn't easy for you, which is also why - partly at least - you're stuck in this confusion.)

Relationships are very important to you, but clearly you are all over the place right now and not seeing things as they are. What seems to be being offered to you right now is a freedom to make your own choices. I know that this is the most frightening 'Freedom' because it means that no-one else really knows what it is you are facing. And it also means that you know you might make a 'wrong' choice (at least according to what others may think). But, it is up to you, and you may be asked to risk something that you have previously thought to be important, in order to move forward.

After your Birthday this year (2010) and more so into next year, you'll discover more about what you really want, especially in a relationship. But, you have to do what you feel you really need to do, for yourself, first.

Do hope this helps in some way.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]