Marriage Compatibility

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
beresearcher

Marriage Compatibility

Post by beresearcher »

Hello All,

My Birthday is 19 Jan 1985 (5:10am) Ratnagiri (Maharashtra) 17.00 N 73.22 E

Girls Birthday is 19 July 1985 (4 :15pm) Allahabad(UP), 25.57 N 81.50 E

Do our Kundlis match for marriage?
What is shadashtak yoga? is it present in our match? Does it have any solution/ adverse effects?

Please suggest.
Is there any major hurdle in our match, that may cause some trouble? :cry:

I like this girl, and I intend to marry her.

Help is highly appreciated.

yours truly

beresearcher.

P.S. After seeing this forum and the posts here, I feel like studying this science!
I am starting to learn new, so please bear with me, and help me through -- admin, scorpio, and all gurus..
scorpio
Senior

Re: Marriage Compatibility

Post by scorpio »

I feel this could be a very good relationship. However, like all relationships there are some things to watch out for.

The first is i feel there could be many clashes of wills, as if each of you is wanting to go in different directions at the same time. This is most likely to be felt in social situations, amongst friends,in travelling, education or in creative activities. You will both have to learn to give in to the other on occasion.

Secondly, you must both try to rule in your tempers, especially when in the marital home.

Money could also cause some concerns with earnings being spent on beautifying the home and on both families.

Nonetheless, you are both romantics and as long as you keep being romantic you both could be happy. When tensions do arise, it would be good for one or both of you to keep a journal so that you know what issues cause tensions and then you can work out ways to avoid them.

I'm sorry, I am a western astrologer so do not know the verdic term you use.

Good luck to both of you.