Personal planets and true node in one sign

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Piscesbaby

Personal planets and true node in one sign

Post by Piscesbaby »

Is it unusual to have all your personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus) and your true node in one sign and also all in the same house? I have all 5 in Pisces in the 12th house. all withtin very close degrees of one another. It seems odd that all those faster moving planets could be aligned in one sign at the same time like that in a birth chart. (the 12th house being a double dose of just about everything, too!)

Thanks for any input!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Personal planets and true node in one sign

Post by admin »

Thanks for posting here Piscesbaby,

Well it isn't unusual to have Sun, Mercury and Venus in one Sign (Mercury and Venus never move very far from the Sun), but it is a lot to cope with having the Moon and (which Node? is important: North or South?) there too... and especially in the 12th !!!

(Would very much appreciate seeing your full chart if possible?)

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Piscesbaby

Post by Piscesbaby »

Hi! Thanks for you response. It is my north node that is also in Pisces in the 12th (My mercury is actually in the 11th but everything else in the 12th). I am attaching my chart from atsrodienst. Thanks so much for your input!
Attachments
Piscesbaby.gif
Piscesbaby.gif (105.5 KiB) Viewed 3629 times
Piscesbaby

Post by Piscesbaby »

I do also have another question regarding my chart now that I have posted it - what type of person, astrologically, is the best fit for me in a love relationship?

Thanks!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thankyou for posting your chart here, and Crikey! what a line-up of planets in Pisces!!!

So, to your query: Venus not only 'rules' relationships, but also rules your 7th House (partners/relationships). And Venus is not only in Pisces, but in Pisces' 'House' - the 12th, which is also in trine to Neptune (ruler of Pisces), and immediately says that it's probably difficult for you to see your 'partner' as they really are; ie. it suggests that you tend to have an 'idealised' view of your partners. Perhaps it is also that you tend mainly to 'want' someone who isn't actually available.

Also, Jupiter (the other ruler or Pisces) is in your relationship area, Retrograde and in the sign of Scorp. opp. the ruler of your Asc. (Aries) - Mars conj. Saturn in Taurus in the Ascendant.

The major quality of your chart is "possibilities'. Your intuition is strong (to put it mildly)... What interferes is perhaps a difficulty in keeping focused, which then results in poor judgement, so that then, you lose confidence in your intuition.

Retro Jupiter in the 7th opp. Mars/Saturn suggests that you go forward impulsively when you see a 'relationship' - and get sort of the feeling of perhaps having been 'struck by lightning' about it...then, at some point, you pull back, as either fear or a realisation that actually, it might not work after all hits you. (This, in fact, actually helps, as you may need to 'pull back' - which I'm sure you are aware of).

So, to get to the point: basically - I think - you need someone who not only needs and wants something 'more' from life, but who can also 'teach' you (or from whom you feel you can also learn...more...much more). I also think you need someone who is practical and can help you create order in your life, or in your ideas. And I think this may be difficult for you to accept? (Well, I would if I had been born with your chart! :roll: ).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Piscesbaby

Post by Piscesbaby »

Wow, well you definitely nailed that description. I don't quite think I have had that explained so accurately and it is exactly how I approach relationships. I haven't met a man who is someone I feel I could learn from since I seem to naturally take on a caretaker role and go for those that need me more. But trying to be more aware of that.

So is that grouping and positioning of planets in Pisces unusual? I have had a couple people tell me that and also that I should look into it more to see what it all means. I have started exploring (which brought me to this site). Maybe if it is so unusual and I can understand it better I can know why I make the choices I do and consciously make changes that are needed or trust things I already try to overlook, etc. One friend who knows astrology said the grouping of those planet in pisces was unusual in itself but to then all be in the 12th house was not anything she had seen before. Hoping to find someone who has!

Thank you SO much, that was very accurate and helpful!
Piscesbaby

Post by Piscesbaby »

I also just discovered that I was born during a total solar eclipse, which I guess explains why the sun, moon and NNode are all in the same sign? and does that hold any certain significance?
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

It is probably not as unusual as you may think. I, for instance, have 4 planets in Scorpio, which means I have a huge influence of Scorpio in my life. I also know someone with 5 planets in the same sign. It is true we have ‘double’ doses of certain energies but we are all equipped to work with it.

I wouldn’t mind betting that you have had many previous lives as a healer and I think in this life you may look for people who you think you may be able to heal. This will not work for you any longer. But you still want to do it perfectly. Your Nodal positions are asking you to drop your need for perfection and to trust that it will all work out. One of the reasons why your previous relationships with people that need ‘healing’ don’t work out is because you need a relationship in which you can learn to surrender, one in which things are taken out of your control. I know this is very frightening for you but once you have done this, you will start to see that the universe is guiding you and it will keep you safe. In short, you need to dwell sometime in chaos to understand that it can be a kind of perfection too.

Being born under an eclipse, as I understand it, means you are born into a totally new experience. Therefore, the habits you have gained from past lifes will no longer stand you in good stead.

With a plethora of planets in the 12th house and in Pisces the effect of a Solar Eclipse should be helpful. It can help spread light on these ‘hidden’ 12th house planets and bring them into the light of consciousness.

Good luck with it all.