May someone interprete the chart for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
XeonGrey

Re: May someone interprete the chart for me?

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks admin for advices :D
lol it's just like an infinite loop!!!
Now I try to understand my own natal chart.

Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes it is. But, as I said before, just take one at a time and focus on that one...if you can... :D
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

This is the astrology chart I get from Astrodienst. It has a lot of aspects which some of them are quite accurate for me :D So far I only examine some of the aspects.
Attachments
This is the astrology chart I get from Astrodienst.
This is the astrology chart I get from Astrodienst.
astro_2gw_01_xeongrey.54607.1567.gif (108.25 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Re the ‘astrodienst’ chart:
Yes, that's identical to the chart I set up with my 'system'.

So, I guess that by posting it, you are hoping for others to respond. (Hopefully they will, and will ask Raj to look at this with Indian/Vedic astrology, so you can get another viewpoint).

In the meantime, the Sun is what you need to concentrate on as this the Source and Centre of ‘who you are’, and this has a lot to do with your ‘past’...a long way ‘back’.

Never stop asking.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

To Mr rajshekhar:

Your interpretation is very accurate, sir! Thank you for interpretation and advices provided.

I am always tormented by pessimistic and negative thinking, and I have difficulty to control my anger, especially when something does not go my way.
The negative thinking also keep you afraid/sensitive about what others think about you. Very true for my case.
And because of this negative thinking, it prevents me from doing my best and many good opportunities were missed.

"Overall the strength of brain is quite strong - however, being unable to handle very fast processing speed of the overall mind, the natural tendency (due to Saturn) takes over and you may miss many good opportunities in your life just because of that"
Accurate, my thinking sometimes too fast for me to cope.

"there is a very thin line between an insane person and a person who is super intelligent"
Did I need to control my thinking?

"Your inclination towards chess is natural response/urge of your overall personality to release the excessive energy."
Yes I did play chess, but so far I only play correspondence chess and solving some chess puzzles, playing very few blitz chess.

About the potential being an excellent cook, I doubt about it but I did have some activities like playing with clay to make modelings.

Any potential careers for me and talents that I have? Thanks.
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Sorry for asking such amusing question. I will work on my problem areas.
Thanks for interpret the chart for me and point out the problem areas.
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Based on my birth chart what are the potential career I can after?

Based on my observation, Gemini in Midheaven suggest that careers that based on travels, writing, thinking such as sales, public relation and ...... my Jupiter also fall in the 10th house, which I think something to do with the career. Can someone provide insight about this. Thanks :D
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for the insight :D.
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Here are some of my analysis about my natal chart done by myself:

The 1st house (sun) is the ruler of 1st house (leo ascendant).
I think this may implied that I might be aggressive and impulsive, which I agree that I am impulsive. I tend to do thing to satisfy myself. Since my sun in Virgo, I don't know if Virgo trait will be amplify.
Most often I am self motivated, but however I tend to be pessimist, perhaps because sun square Saturn. I am the one always starting things, but seldom finish things.
If not mistaken my sun is also my chart ruler, right?

The 2nd house (mercury) is the ruler of 2nd house:
My value is based on my financial status? My income also based on healthy sense of value?? Is this indicates I am more suitable to build up my own industry and earn income from it? My mind expands through material possession and income earned?

The 2nd house (mercury) is also ruler of 10th house:
Is it my income will be related to the profession that I choose? I am quite confused about this.

The 8th house (Mars) is ruler of 8th house:
I think this position is quite powerful and dangerous. It's indicating I have strong s*x drive, it might also suggest that I am action-oriented? Sorry I really don't know how to describe this. As far as I know 8th house is something to do with death, rebirth, s*x, transformation.... Its opposition with Mercury in 2nd house might indicates difficulty in financial management?

The 8th house (Mars) is also ruler of 3rd house:
According to the definition from a website: I am curious and want to find out the deeper meanings of something?? Curiosity is the way to uncover talents and release emotional barrage. With my Pluto in Scorpion in 3rd house and both Pluto and Mars as my ruler in 3rd house.... correct me if I am mistaken.

The 3rd house (Pluto) is the ruler of 3rd house:
I think this placement indicates I have penetrating mind, tendency to criminal?? I think this placement indicates that I might be good writer and have good level of intellect.....?

The 10th house (Jupiter) is the ruler of 4th house):
I think this one probably indicated my career will start from home?

Please provide insight about what I analyze myself based on birthchart. Thanks :D
Last edited by XeonGrey on Sun May 29, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Will attend to this as soon as is possible.
Best,
Admin.