May someone interprete the chart for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
XeonGrey

Re: May someone interprete the chart for me?

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks Admin :D
When you mention about the transit of Pluto and transit Uranus, I saw there are some quite stressful aspects.
(1) Transit Uranus square Transit Pluto (well a very tight one)
(2) Transit Uranus conjunction Natal Mars at 8th house (another tight one). Both transit Uranus and Natal Mars are retrograde in 8th house.
(3) Transit Pluto conjunction Natal Neptune at 5th house (also tight one)
(4) Natal Mars square Transit Pluto (tight one)
(5) Transit Uranus Square Natal Neptune (least tight one)

With so many so called Malefic planets making stressful tight aspect to each other, The problems that I facing now is the hobbies that I want to pursue is clashing with the money (actually an allowance) that I got from university for Master research (clashing here means the amount of money required for the hobbies)(1)(5). Also with the retrograde transit Uranus in 8th house, seriously 8th house matters really shown up in what I describe in previous post... about other people's resources (like sudden breakdown of lab instrument, faculty start charging for the staffs using instrument etc)... Well Pluto in 5th house, on the other hand I think in this case it deals with the hobbies that I have now, and also about secret love that my close friend known of... >.<
Square between 5th house and 8th house, is really what I am facing now!!

Hopefully what I mentioned here can be useful for anyone want to learn astrology and also interprete their own/others birth chart.

Regards
XeonGrey