May someone interprete the chart for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
XeonGrey

Re: May someone interprete the chart for me?

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for your intepretation and advice.

I wondering if I am too late to play international chess? I have work towards become a better chess player, but it seems that it's not that smooth. I remember I start to play international chess around 10 - 11 years old, but never take it seriously. I know some basic moves since the time I start playing and I seldom play. I start to take it a bit seriously because I believe it can somehow help me, and due to my lack of abilities to make decisions.

Now the problem is, I would like to know is there any placements on my natal chart that can sharpen my chess skills. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day,
Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"Now the problem is, I would like to know is there any placements on my natal chart that can sharpen my chess skills".

Well, I think you could make moves that others wouldn't expect 8)
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

An unexpected answer. Thanks for your advice.

From my birthchart, is my ascendant lies in Leo? I just have a little confused.

Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes! 27th degree of Leo.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for your reply, Admin.

I have one question, did I have the aspect of Mercury opposition Mars on this birth chart? Because in the past I have a habit of criticizing others, especially about their appearance. Sometimes I try to control it, but not to avail, especially about the appearance of my female coursemates. However, it's lucky that I assume that every of my coursemates are intelligent (maybe more intelligent than me), although most of them agree that I am intelligent.

Look forward for your reply.

Have a nice day :D
Regard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, you don't have Mercury opp. Mars. I think the issue here is your Pluto in Scorpio in the 3rd House, which always just wants to know more and more, which may tend to annoy others at times, especially if they don't know you well enough to give you the information about themselves that you are asking.
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for interpretation and sorry for the late reply.

Recently I found out that I have a strong urge to increase my capabilities, especially my mental capabilities and correct the direction of my thinking.
By doing this I already start to studying certain games with high complexity like chess.

The question is from my birth chart, what are the aspects, houses and position of signs in planets that influence this?

Have a nice day,
Regards.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I was watching a programme on 'nanotechnology' yesterday, and thought of you. However, your last question doesn't surprise me (and I think I've already answered it...sigh :roll: :) )

The planets relevant to this latest question are Jupiter in Gemini (10th House/Career/Vocation), ruling the 4th (Home- based activities), and the 5th -Creativity; and Neptune in the 5th, ruling the 8th (business partnerships - about which you need to be a bit careful of). Also, one would imagine that Saturn (needed for careful 'moves') is necessary. This planet rules your 6th (work/details) and your 7th (partnerships - obviously needed for 'Chess' and other 'games').

Obviously there's a lot more, but that's as far as I can go at this point.

Good Luck!
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Hey, I have a question about my university stuffs. Will by graduation be delayed? I have a feeling that my graduation will be delayed because I need an extra semester to fulfill the requirements for graduate. Hopefully my posts will be answered.

Long time didn't go to this website....

Have a nice day to you all!

Regards
XeonGrey
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey, I have a question about my university stuffs. Will by graduation be delayed? I have a feeling that my graduation will be delayed because I need an extra semester to fulfill the requirements for graduate. ”
Hi again XeonG,
I’m a little confused about your question. Does this mean that you have asked for the extra time to fulfil the requirements, and are asking if you’re going to be given this extra time?