May someone interprete the chart for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
XeonGrey

Re: May someone interprete the chart for me?

Post by XeonGrey »

I mean that did I need to take longer than 3 years to graduate, because I fear I might not able to fulfill the requirement for graduate in 3 years. My course is 3 years course.

Regards
XeonGrey
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Hello Xeon Grey

When did you start your 3 year course? We need to no this so that we know when to look for transits.
Ta
Scorpio
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

7 July 2008
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Hello Xeon Grey

I'm sorry it has taken so long to reply but I think 2012 might be the year to graduate. There are some dates in 2011 which might be ok - namely early to mid April and mid February. Otherwise 2012 - best dates are mid June, early July or mid September. Hope that helps.

Good luck

Scorpio
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for the interpretation :D
Have a nice day!
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

I want to ask that will my relationship with my brother getting worse and eventually break up in the near future? Any advices or suggestions to neutralize this negative relationship?

Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi xeongrey, and am sorry about this situation with your brother.

There are issues going on that you may not be aware of...perhaps some ‘jealousy’ issues? Perhaps it is to do with someone you are both interested in, or that one of you has a relationship which the other is envious of?; or there is jealousy of your professional status or popularity? (Difficult to tell without his chart as well). Whatever it is, unfortunately it is you who has the means to ‘heal’ it. Easy to say, but hardly fair to ask.

Overall, you should be very careful with regard to your handling of this...unless of course you really want this relationship with your brother to ‘end’. (Do you?). In other words, it is up to you, I feel, (since it is ‘you’ who has gone to the trouble to ask about it)... because once either of you ‘ends it’, much pain will ensue and it could need an enormous amount of work to renew it.

Is it getting to the point of affecting your health/work in any way?

(Could you give your brother’s birth details? If you prefer not to do so, that is understood. You can, if you like, do so by PM).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

6 June 1991
3:27 pm
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3n10, 101e42
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Have replied in PM.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Hmm.... still in progress?

Regards