FREE ASTROLOGY COURSE - by Noel Eastwood

This area is for Western Astrology interpretations only. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

FREE ASTROLOGY COURSE - by Noel Eastwood

Post by Noel Eastwood » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Yes, it's finally happened, I've created a free course that I'm confident our members here will enjoy and get a lot out of.

My Free Psychological Astrology course is now ready - click here to enroll: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/170855?v=6

You will automatically be subscribed to my weekly newsletters on astrology, tarot and things psychology.

I'll add more courses to this list as I develop them, so stay tuned.

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Noel Eastwood's 4 Key Point Method course

Post by Noel Eastwood » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 pm

My latest course is ready!

"Noel Eastwood's 4 Key Point Method of Chart Delineation"

You've read my readings but I've never explained how I can be so accurate - I've never taught anyone my secret '4 key point method' - until now.

My method is simple, easy to learn and builds upon what I teach in the "Free Psychological Astrology" course. I would be overjoyed if everyone on this great forum took advantage of it and studied every detail in my free course - some of that material is from my own discoveries (personally and professionally).

This new course is ideal for anyone wishing to know how to read their own chart and how to perform an accurate, rapid-fire reading for friends, family and as professionals.

I'm charging the ridiculously low fee of $69 for my friends on this forum, so tell everyone you know to join asap! It reverts to it's usual fee of $149 at the end of March, so hurry.

Click the link, it will send you to Paypal where you can pay by credit card, I'll then email your course when payment is cleared, just give it a day or so.

"Noel Eastwood's 4 Key Point Method of Chart Delineation" https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/177791?v=6

Go K

Re: FREE ASTROLOGY COURSE - by Noel Eastwood

Post by Go K » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:18 pm

HI Noel, I've just finished the 1st lesson of your Psychological Astrology course. It's very interesting! I'm looking forward to the 2nd one! Thanks so much!
May All Beings Be Happy

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: FREE ASTROLOGY COURSE - by Noel Eastwood

Post by Noel Eastwood » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:18 pm

it is my pleasure Go, there is a lot to learn, one slow step at a time is best :)