Frustrated and Defeated...Your Suggestions Needed

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
priyasdipu

Frustrated and Defeated...Your Suggestions Needed

Post by priyasdipu »

Below are my details.

I am going through a bad phase. To be specific, I will put forward two questions. Your suggestions can help me to take right decisions in this critical phase.

1. My relation of around 8 years is into bad phase, will I be able to marry her, if yes around what age? (This is urgent, please tell the truth even if its negative)

2. I want to change my career to creative field like script writing and direction but my family is against this (facing stiff opposition from family). In which field, my real talent lies? Will I ever be able to change my career, if yes, will it prove successful for me?

Will wait for some good suggestions from you people. Thanks for this good service. Its wonderful.

Details of my Profile

born on 16 Oct 1984 local time 10:36 pm
in Brahmapur, INDIA U.T. 17:06
88e22, 22n28 sid. time 00:41:03

PLANETARY POSITIONS
planet sign degree
Sun Libra 23°30'35 in house 4
Moon Cancer 9°10'50 in house 12
Mercury Libra 27°40'31 in house 4
Venus Scorpio 25°42'16 in house 5
Mars Capricorn 8°01'14 in house 6
Jupiter Capricorn 6°31'28 in house 6
Saturn Scorpio 16°03'33 in house 5
Uranus Sagittarius 10°59'10 in house 5
Neptune Sagittarius 29°01'22 in house 6
Pluto Scorpio 1°43'22 in house 4
True Node Taurus 27°52'37 in house 11

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)
Ascendant Cancer 18°25'57
2nd House Leo 12°38'36
3rd House Virgo 9°48'37
Imum Coeli Libra 11°09'45
5th House Scorpio 15°03'00
6th House Sagittarius 18°00'44
Descendant Capricorn 18°25'57
8th House Aquarius 12°38'36
9th House Pisces 9°48'37
Medium Coeli Aries 11°09'45
11th House Taurus 15°03'00
12th House Gemini 18°00'44

Details of Her Profile

born on 24 May 1988 local time 7:15 pm
in Brahmapur, INDIA U.T. 13:45
88e22, 22n28 sid. time 11:47:58

PLANETARY POSITIONS
planet sign degree
Sun Gemini 3°35'51 in house 6
Moon Virgo 13°04'09 in house 9
Mercury Gemini 24°40'26 in house 7
Venus Cancer 0°22'24 in house 7
Mars Pisces 1°26'07 in house 3
Jupiter Taurus 17°47'55 in house 5
Saturn Capricorn 1°07'05 in house 1
Uranus Capricorn 0°05'17 in house 1
Neptune Capricorn 9°43'28 in house 1
Pluto Scorpio 10°33'44 in house 11
True Node Pisces 20°09'34 in house 3

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)
Ascendant Sagittarius 17°58'36
2nd House Capricorn 18°58'35
3rd House Aquarius 22°40'24
Imum Coeli Pisces 26°43'13
5th House Aries 27°29'03
6th House Taurus 23°58'51
Descendant Gemini 17°58'36
8th House Cancer 18°58'35
9th House Leo 22°40'24
Medium Coeli Virgo 26°43'13
11th House Libra 27°29'03
12th House Scorpio 23°58'51
admin
Site Admin

Re: Frustrated and Defeated...Your Suggestions Needed

Post by admin »

Thankyou for posting here. And to get right to it:
1. My relation of around 8 years is into bad phase, will I be able to marry her, if yes around what age? (This is urgent, please tell the truth even if its negative)
I suspect that there might be a break coming up...which may or may not have happened already. Whether it is 'final' or not, I don't know ...It might be that she feels intimidated by you in some way ? You are very strong with regard to many issues, which she may not understand. She needs a degree of freedom, which she may feel that you don't give her? Furthermore, this relates to your second question, which seems to be paramount:
2. I want to change my career to creative field like script writing and direction but my family is against this (facing stiff opposition from family). In which field, my real talent lies? Will I ever be able to change my career, if yes, will it prove successful for me?
Mercury (writing, and in your 4th House/Family) is in sextile to Neptune (imagination, in your 6th House/Work). This, in itself, is very good for writing 'drama'. There is so much going on at the moment with regard to these two planets in your chart, and I can see why your family is against it. I think that you need to write and write, join courses, offer your writings, while at the same time complying - for a while at least, with your family's demands. Your Sun in Libra gives you the capacity to balance all of the issues. And in fact, it's your 'family' that lies at the root of your need to 'write' - and also, it is the creative force that has given you that 'need'. You have Aries on the 10th (area of Vocation) and this means that ultimately you will be a leader in your chosen field of endeavour. However, Jupiter conjunct Mars in your 6th House (work), can make you push too hard and too fast. Just remember that writing (or any work) can require delicacy as well as force. You have immense talent in that field...even more than you think you have...

The Moon Rules your chart, and is in the 12th House. It has difficult aspects, so inevitably there are challenges with family. However, will mention that the Degree Symbol for the postion of your Moon is: "A wonderful diamond is being cut into a perfect shape." (Hard for me to get past this one!).

'Timing' is everything. And it's important that you deal with what's going on right now, because from Feb. 2011-Dec.2011 you will start to have to deal with matters you're overlooking now.

Your Birth Number is; 48, means that some things may come 'easily' to you, but even when they do, you look for ...more. It never seems 'enough', because you have a sense of 'something else...something 'beyond' that.

At this time, you're between two 'numbers': 37 and 29. (1 & 2). '1'- is about going your own way, so re your partner ...is that what you were somehow conveying to her?
'2' is about partnerships, but ...is it about wanting/needing your partner, or is it about seeking the 'other' part of yourself - the 'writer' within ?

Hope this assists in some way.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
priyasdipu

Post by priyasdipu »

@ Admin,

The points you mentioned are correct and to the mark.

From my introspection, the friction in the relation is due to the reason you mentioned, which is correct.

About the writing part, what you have mentioned is correct in the present scenario. I am pushing things from my side but I am clueless where I am moving or about the result of my efforts in future, its the cause of a growing restlessness and phobia inside me. I am in a different job which sucks most of my time and I am not able to switch to creative field due to stiff opposition and the friction in the relationship. Moreover can you shed some light, where the real talent lies, is it script writing or script direction?
I suspect that there might be a break coming up...which may or may not have happened already

The point above, you referring about a temporary break in the relationship or a total breakup? My main concern: can this relation ever culminate in marriage? If you can share the fact you see, (may be it will be hurtful to me) eventually it will help me to make up my mind, come out of this and concentrate my efforts on other things.

I am really thankful for your time, efforts and service.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"About the writing part, what you have mentioned is correct in the present scenario. I am pushing things from my side but I am clueless where I am moving or about the result of my efforts in future, its the cause of a growing restlessness and phobia inside me. I am in a different job which sucks most of my time and I am not able to switch to creative field due to stiff opposition and the friction in the relationship. Moreover can you shed some light, where the real talent lies, is it script writing or script direction?"
Do you mean by 'script direction' actual 'Directing' (as of plays or films)? Basically you have the capacity to do both, but I would say that 'script writing' is likely to be your forte...at least, initially, so it might be good to concentrate on your writing, and the study of other writers...to start with.

With regard to the opposition by your family, I can certainly see your frustration. However, and as I mentioned before, I think it's important that you - at least for the time-being - comply with your family's wishes. I know this is not what you want to hear, especially given that you're in a 'job that sucks' ! (Nothing feels worse for one's Soul, than being in such a job. But, I think you need to do this, at least for a while...it may be more opportune in March 2011). And... while you are in this horrible job, remember you can pick up on the people around you there, and ...write about it, using their experiences to add to your creative font. (This is not to say that you should write and publish about them or their experiences, but the more you know about them, and see their lives, the more it will add to your knowledge about people, and how to write about them).

Re:
"The point above, you referring about a temporary break in the relationship or a total breakup? My main concern: can this relation ever culminate in marriage? If you can share the fact you see, (may be it will be hurtful to me) eventually it will help me to make up my mind, come out of this and concentrate my efforts on other things."
I have difficulty saying such a thing, as I have seen relationships that look (astrologically) to be 'impossible', end up working well (with a lot of work, however, by both people). It is always up to both ! However, I will say that she may be looking for something ...more. Whether you can (or will) be able to give this, may be part of the issue.

I apologise if that's not what you want to hear. But, as I said, I don't feel it is up to me to say whether it will or will not ...work.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]