Should we get married?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cutet

Should we get married?

Post by cutet »

Hi!

I am pretty new to astrology but I am fascinated by it. My boyfriend and I currently live together, and plan to one day get married. I would like to know if there are any things I need to be mindful of to be a good spouse. Will our union be a positive one? Will it be rocky? Will we have children? I have included the information from our charts below. Any information will be very helpful.

My Chart:
Sun Leo 18.59
Ascendant Capricorn 27.20
Moon Scorpio 4.34
Mercury Leo 0.06
Venus Libra 4.21
Mars Capricorn 11.26
Jupiter Pisces 21.25 R
Saturn Sagittarius 3.05
Uranus Sagittarius 18.28 R
Neptune Capricorn 3.21 R
Pluto Scorpio 4.46
Lilith Gemini 18.32
Asc node Aries 22.49
II Pisces 7.00
III Aries 14.30
IV Taurus 14.42
V Gemini 9.24
VI Cancer 2.16
VII Cancer 27.20
VIII Virgo 7.00
IX Libra 14.30
Midheaven Scorpio 14.42
XI Sagittarius 9.24
XII Capricorn 2.16

My Boyfriend's Chart:
Sun Capricorn 4.53
Ascendant Sagittarius 9.10
Moon Aquarius 23.06
Mercury Sagittarius14.45
Venus Aquarius 20.06
Mars Pisces 0.55
Jupiter Capricorn 20.12
Saturn Scorpio 24.12
Uranus Sagittarius15.03
Neptune Capricorn 1.18
Pluto Scorpio 4.14
Lilith Aries 12.25
Asc node Taurus 26.56
II Capricorn 10.35
III Aquarius 15.10
IV Pisces 20.00
V Aries 20.51
VI Taurus 16.42
VII Gemini 9.10
VIII Cancer 10.35
IX Leo 15.10
Midheaven Virgo 20.00
XI Libra 20.51
XII Scorpio 16.42

Please let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks!
cutet

Re: Should we get married?

Post by cutet »

By the way, here's additional information:

I was born August 11, 1986, in Baton Rouge, LA USA at 6:33pm.
My boyfriend was born December 26, 1984, in New Orleans, LA USA around 5:30am (I think).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

cutet and friend.jpg
cutet and friend.jpg (133.3 KiB) Viewed 2191 times
Hi cutet, and thanks for posting.

First of all I would never tell anyone that they 'should or should not...get married'. All I can do is look at the inter-connections, and ...suggest what might be important to each person, and how some of the interaspects might affect each other. Need a little bit of time. Am working on it!
cutet

Post by cutet »

I completely understand. I guess I'm more interested in understanding more about us. I want to make sure I'm making the right decision.

Thanks you so much for your time!

Cutet
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Y'know, it looks like a very good combination.

Inevitably I will offer a few words of advice with regard to a few aspects that might present problems:

Your Jupiter in square to His Mercury: all that means is that you may get over-enthusiastic together, or that you may expand his thoughts too far ? Basically, this is good, and just means that you may need to give him time to work out the ideas you may have proferred.

Your Mercury in square to his Pluto: Really important that you don't try to 'make' each other change your thinking. You each have opinions and ideas which you will need to allow the other to 'think' through. In other words, if you don't agree...let it sit for a while, and if you still don't agree, let it alone.

Currently, you are both experiencing a major revamping of your views on life (which has been going on for a while, and will be going on for about another year). I don't see this as a problem, because you can understand what he's going through...maybe more than he does? And perhaps in some instances, he will understand more about your problems than you do. You will need to 'bear with each other' at times.

Re: "Children"...will be important that you don't push each other about this matter as to 'when'.

Looks good to me !
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
cutet

Post by cutet »

Awesome! Thanks for the reading!

I participated in another forum and received some daunting information. I was told my boyfriend would cheat on me through out our relationship and that he would never marry me or wnat to build a stable relationship with me. Kind of broke my heart. The astrologer said that he examined our midpoints.

Is this something you see as well?

cutet
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cutet, and ...well... that person was very forward saying this to you, (and I have to say, this isn't something I look for).

What I will say is that you may not see each other clearly; and also that he needs his 'space' and a degree of freedom in a relationship. It may be that you feel 'too close for comfort' for him (as your connection is so very strong)... so, if you can, it is a good idea to back off a bit when it looks like he needs that space. However, also bear in mind how much 'space' you are prepared to give him?

(Have posted the 'Composite/Midpoint Chart' should others like to comment ?)
c & b composite.jpg
c & b composite.jpg (137.43 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]