Job HELP

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
purnendu

Job HELP

Post by purnendu »

Namaskar sir
I am in urgent need of job and i want to go in software but due to my qualification i am not getting any call.
me and my father both are going through heavy financial problem,
I did not go for further studies due to money problem i have done BCA.
My name purnendu dutta
My date of birth is 25 jan 1986
time : 08.00 pmplace : noamundi (Jharkhand)

I am in search of a job seriously, please tell me as to when i can get a job.
money had always been a problem for us, will we ever get rid of this ?
and can i go abroad someday,
i have only dad in life, i love him very much can i ever give him a good life , till now i am very depressed thinking of him
Are there any mantras to get a job? please help me!
i will be thankful

please please please help
is there any hope
admin
Site Admin

Re: Job HELP

Post by admin »

Dear Purnendu, thankyou for posting.

Your chart shows much creativity and capacity in your chosen field. It may seem that there is not much going for you at the moment, but there is more coming your way than you may realise. It might be that you may be overlooking some opportunities or offers because they aren't quite what you thought you were seeking. So, it's important that you keep an open mind as it's possible that there may be some offer(s) from a reputable business person. If it isn't exactly what you would like, it might be worth considering nonetheless, as it may lead to something more along the line you would like to pursue. However, DO make sure that you're aware of what's involved, as in - make sure you verify their credentials; make sure they are reliable (especially during Oct/Nov. this year when there maybe choices to make).

You have so much going for you, even tho' it isn't obvious to you at the moment. However, I CAN tell you that you have protection and support (even tho' it may not be apparent to you right now). What's important right now, is to keep open to possibilities (and that's in itself a 'mantra'). And then, when they 'arrive', remember to be be discerning about what those offers are and from whom they are coming.

Basically, you 'worry' so much, it stops you from 'receiving', and chokes you. You criticise yourself too much. Also, you have - as mentioned before - a huge amount of creative energy which needs an outlet. I'm wondering if you've come up with any new ideas recently? Which you may be able to expand with a friend or with some social group (on the Internet)?

So, if things 'aren't happening' right now, at least use the time to take something you might like to do, further ? If you try this, you might find the possibility of more income in August this year. In the meantime, perhaps you could take on a temporary job/work to assist current finances (is there something being offered?). Just remember that it doesn't have to be 'permanent' - would just be while you work on your own project/s, or while waiting for something else. And 'something else' will certainly arrive.

Re 'going abroad': That is possible, but I think that, at least, first it will be more about 'going abroad' with new studies and with the Internet.

(Sorry, but I don't know what BCA is...looked it up on the I/net, but there were so many...so would you please tell ? Thankyou.)

Hope this helps?

Best,
Admin.
Purnendu.jpg
Purnendu.jpg (96.38 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
purnendu

Post by purnendu »

Dear Admin
thank you for reply, Actually BCA is (Bachelors in Computer Application) it is a graduation degree in INDIA.

Dear admin you are a soft-spoken person and your words have given me satisfaction and hope that my future have security,
actually Currently i am getting only Bpo job offers so should i do it? you haven't told me about ma father, He is alone and
unsatisfied with me, will i serve him better someday, I don't ask to god for myself .

Sir about going abroad , Its a small dream of me to take my family abroad because since childhood i am in India and facing
a lot of problem in every way , last year only i lost someone , but i think settling happily will take some time. I am ready to
work really hard to earn money. just help me out.

please reply what's in my chart
Thanks again
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

First will ask, what's Bpo ?

Second, re your father: (and, may I ask what his date of birth is?)...there's something about ' taking chances', (was your father involved in some kind of combat, or fighting ?...or is that you ?...I don't know...maybe he wanted to 'fight' something but was unable to do so, and maybe you feel you have to do so on his behalf, or it might go further back in your/his family history?). I don't know, but it looks like there might be something in your family past that is holding you (and he), back somehow. Some disappointment or deep regret?

I realise that that is something we all have experienced in some way, and am only mentioning it because you asked about him and I looked and found that this was perhaps relevant to him, and therefore to you at this time.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]