Noel Eastwood

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
laurelttarius

Noel Eastwood

Post by laurelttarius »

hi Noel
today is my bday
12-19-1972
born at 12:13 pm
seattle, washington

you mentioned a short bday reading, that sounds fun!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Noel Eastwood

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Laurel, Happy Birthday! Let's have a a look at your birthday chart then :)

Ascendant is Pisces and its ruler is Neptune in your 8th House. Your Sun is in Sag in the 9th House and it's conjunct your Midheaven. Moon is in Gemini and in the 3rd House and you have a Sagittarius stellium in the 8th House, so both an 8th House stellium and a Sag stellium.

OK, what does this say? It says you like to study and learn and have some interesting creative talents and interests, especially in the esoteric field. You like water but mostly for calming states, dreaming and sleeping to.

Now look at that 7th House, interesting, Pluto just above the Descendant and opposing Chiron in the 1st. There's also Uranus and Pallas the asteroid Goddess of feminine strength and independence. It suggests that you are drawn to passionate but controlling and sometimes stressful partners. And when things get a bit too controlling then you bust forth and demand your power back.

Moon conjunct Saturn suggests you have a controlled personality that just wants to jump out and speak it's mind. Self control is something you work on I think. BUt you do certainly have a good mind, a good student and teacher. There's much more but that would take me a thousand hours which sadly i don't have.

OK, I'm going to have a break and let you digest this then we'll have a look at what is happening now for you.
laurelttarius

Post by laurelttarius »

cool thanks Noel!!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Laurel, I'm back, I hope you had an enjoyable birthday too. Now let's look at what the planets are doing in your chart right now.

Transiting Saturn has been opposing your Moon for a month or so and right now it is exact opposite. This can feel like sadness, loss of emotional support and nurturing, it's generally a tough transit. Moon represents our emotional states and nurturing, whether that is nurturing coming towards us from others or out of us to others. Saturn is the wet blanket and can just descend like a cloud of emptiness.

So right now and then on and off for the next 6 to 10 months Saturn will drop in and dump a load of cloudiness on you. You already have Saturn conjunct your Moon so that shows you know a lot about difficult emotional times, this is one opportunity to explore them some more. I always suggest counselling through this period as well, it can help understand the background to what you are experiencing.

From around late May to mid August Chiron, the asteroid of the Wounded Healer, drops onto your Ascendant and that can herald a time of low energy and sometimes ill health. That would be a good time to up your Vitamin C and to take especial care of your health. he then has a rest and revisits through 2018.

This is a good time to download my free ebook and read the one on meditating with your astrology archetypes. You have a few archetypes that could do with some inner work namely: Moon, Saturn, Chiron and Pisces. You are welcome to chat about doing this, it's an awesome way to get to know yourself :)