Marriage Chart compatibility

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sas82

Marriage Chart compatibility

Post by sas82 »

Hello Friends,

I am amazed by finding such a worthy astrology community in the internet. I am really glad I joined this community. I study palmistry however know only the basics of astrology.

I want to present before you a case study of marriage compatibility of two natives.

Name of Boy: Aneek
28th Nov/1982
Time: 2:48 Am
Place: Digboi (Present in the state Assam)

Name: Neeta
12th Sept/1984
Time: 6:10 Am
Place: Agartala (Capital of the state Tripura)

The experts may kindly enlighten what they feel about the marriage compatibility between the natives and also if they could comment on their individual charts in terms of marriage, it will be great.

Thanks in Advance from my heart to all in the forum..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Marriage Chart compatibility

Post by admin »

Thankyou for your post, and, trust.

Please give some time, as two people's lives are involved here, and both charts need to be looked at with care before any response is given, as I'm sure you will understand.

Meanwhile am posting here their individual charts, and their 'Bi Wheel', along with their Composite Chart so that others may respond.
Aneek.jpg
Aneek.jpg (98.96 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Neeta chart.jpg
Neeta chart.jpg (105.23 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Aneek Neeta bi wheel.jpg
Aneek Neeta bi wheel.jpg (123.21 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Aneek Neeta composite chart.jpg
Aneek Neeta composite chart.jpg (97.16 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your kind words.

First of all Neeta:

Her Venus (ruler of relationships) is in the sign of Libra which also rules 'relationships'. This suggests that she is accommodating, charming and able to rise to the necessities of any social requirements. However, she would like to have a partner who allows her some independence and freedom; and someone who inspires her, especially with regard to conversation. (She would probably not be happy with someone who leaves her in a static situation). She is a 'natural' at relationships, and able to bring more to a relationship as she is able to also be 'a friend' to her partner. Equality in a relationship is very important for her happiness, and if this need is not met, she may become combative. (She has her own ideas, and needs someone who will 'listen', tho' she may need 'patience' at times.)

Aneek:

He too can be very charming and accomodating. However, he has 6 planets in Fire signs, so he may move very fast. However, although he may appear to be completely open, it might take a while to really get to know him as he may not reveal 'all', til he's confident that he can trust someone. He has tremendous capacities, as long as he can 'stick to something' - which, he also has the capacity to do.

Together they can make a strong united front. However, they will have a very strong effect on each other, and they will need to realise how deeply they can affect each other, and work through whatever arises, especially with regard to letting each other know how each is feeling about 'day-to-day' matters, which they may overlook. If they don't communicate about these issues, one or the other may start to feel 'inferior' in some way.

I will say that it looks like they are suited - as long as they can allow each other some independence and freedom to express themselves within the relationship, and as long as they both make the effort to really communicate with each other about the simple 'daily' issues.

I do hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sas82

Post by sas82 »

Thanks a lot dear Admin. Your indepth analysis indicates the depth of your knowledge and expertise in this wonderful subject. I am drawn more and more towards this amazing subject. Thanks a lot. I will refer my friends also to this site. Thanks. :) :)